Online now
Online now

Squirting

flitter'fly​(sub female)
4 months ago • Apr 25, 2024
flitter'fly​(sub female) • Apr 25, 2024
SinfulScripts wrote:
Some notes--

I do believe squirt has some piss in it, but I don't find that to be a big deal. If you do, just drink lots of water so that when you squirt, it smells clean rather how piss might smell when you're dehydrated.

As for squirting.
Firstly, you need to be quite turned on and also quite relaxed. As someone else mentioned, when you get close to it, you might actually feel like you're going to piss yourself--thats a good sign, keep going and push out. Make sure you have ample time when you're doing this, warming yourself up, and being in the right head space. Get a nice towel under you so that you feel comfy squirting every where. TBH though, everyone has a different body that reacts differently and things vary. My only advice is to finger yourself upwards rather than inwards. If you do that, at some point you will start to hear a bit of liquid noise. When you can hear that noise, it means you're doing the correct motion, so just keep going. It might also help if you have your legs coming towards you--kind of like the Happy Baby yoga pose. Best of luck

Absolutely correct.
At least that's how it works for me. 😁
Masterkb​(dom male)
1 week ago • Sep 6, 2024
Masterkb​(dom male) • Sep 6, 2024
There is a podcast and a newsletter you can subscribe to called bad girls Bible it goes through all the steps to take to help you figure out how to squirt as a dom male I have read lots of there material and it has really helped me to be able to make my sud squirt almost every time without fail but there are certain steps I have to take to help with that. But the bad girls Bible has offered lots of information to me about it and it was started to help women to achieve orgasm and squirting orgasms I highly recommend it the podcast is on Spotify and other places podcasts are offered or just Google it.
Heero​(dom male)
1 week ago • Sep 6, 2024
Heero​(dom male) • Sep 6, 2024
OK, I won't get too much into technique here, but most of the time when I get someone to squirt (including if they weren't even aware that they could, so they weren't trying or anything) it came from stimulating the g spot in a certain way.

First, especially if they're not someone who squirts all the time or knows they can or doesn't know how to let go and make it happen, they need to be really turned on, maybe you've already given them an orgasm or two.

I would usually use two fingers (middle and ring finger) and do the normal tried and true fingering technique (come hither motion fellas!) but then when they're really turned on and about to cum, I do an up and down motion ("up" being pushing their g spot in towards their pelvis). My hand is usually cupped so that my palms are rubbing on their clit--but that's not always the case, just when I want to add some spice :p. Doing this relatively vigorously will pretty reliably get someone to squirt providing the above conditions are met. I've found whether they're "letting go" or not doesn't matter much--especially if they've already mentally let go enough to be comfortable cumming for me before. I'm controlling their body at that point.

I am greatly generalizing and simplifying the above, but "technique-wise" that's the basics of it. Everyone is different and I've also gotten my sub to squirt in different ways once she knew she could. And there have been times where she'd say she can't stop it or control it, even when trying to. I would also say the technique above is probably hard to do yourself especially if you have relatively inflexible wrists and hands, but I think it can be learned.
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
1 week ago • Sep 6, 2024
Well, everyone already answered that it usually depends on the person.
For me I am more of a creamer then a squirter(lol), but the time I have squirted it has always been by the hands of my fav blue vibrator from target. (thank you target)
I learned that clitoris stimulation is what makes me squirt. Although I have been kinda scared to keep going once I finish my big O. Too intense I feel like my little button is gonna fall off