Online now
Online now

Choosing the right dom?

Sweetnewsub​(sub female){Not collar}
5 years ago • Oct 15, 2018

Choosing the right dom?

I am new to the cage and to the lifestyle less than a year. With only 1 previous dom. I have been on a search for another. I have enjoyed this site thus far. Until the past 2 days.My question is how do you deal with someone pushing themselves on you after u have clearly stated it is not a good fit. To the point were it becomes harassment. I need guidance on this please.
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • Oct 15, 2018
Have you blocked them? If you have, and they are still harassing you and violating the rules of the site, you can report them.
Ame i have blocked them and reported them and keeps swapping profiles and such. I just want this guy to just leave me be. He is ruining my experience I want to have here. And I also don't kno what signs I should look for as far as thid goes?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
No means NO.
If he cant take no for answer or is stalking you and you wish no more contact with him, use the block button on your emails and his profile. If he keeps reinventing (making new profiles) and you are 100% sure it is 'him' report the profile or the email using the "report" button. The staff here are EXCELLENT help if you need it.

You do not need to put up with any behavior that makes you feel uncomfortable. You can also change all your personal settings to control just who is allowed to contact you. You have the power to control your inbox and bonds, this what makes the cage so good. Don't let idiots dictate your experiences here. You need only give your power to your Dom
I kno 100% its him bc of the things I told him. That was not shared with any other. Bc the 1st few times we talked was great i was very interested then it was like a flip switched and went off the rails. So that's how I kno. I wont tell u how I kno exactly bc i don't want others to kno amd this is public. However i am sure others do it as well.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 15, 2018
This sucks. I’m sorry that it’s happening to you. In the possibility that he’s one of the members who doesn’t read forums, I’d respectfully make him aware that if he continues with the harassment, he’ll be reported. Otherwise, just keep on reporting. If he keeps harassing you... no matter what his profile is... they will keep dealing with him.

On a side note... there’s a box at the bottom of each profile where you can “keep notes for your eyes only” about people. I’d suggest using it... because no matter what someone changes their name to... if it’s still the same account, those notes stay put.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2018
as MissBonnie suggested, send an email or pm any member of staff ( Evangelina) they will find him regardless of his profile name. Without being too technical they have a way of finding whos behind any account here. They will look into details of your problem and banned him from this site altogether.
Hope you will find someone here or try other sites too.
A real Dom is not pushy, demand nude pics, or ask straight away to collar you, ding task etc...a good connection always start with good conversations, till you feel confortable to step up into the next level.
    The most loved post in topic
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 15, 2018
I've been in touch - thank you to everyone offering support.

You don't have to tolerate being harassed here. If you report a user and they continue to bother you in some way please file another report or you can contact me directly at anytime. Consent is paramount and if someone doesn't comply they will find their account restricted or possibly even permanently banned.
OshkoshMaster​(sadist male)
If it does not feel right politely but firmly let the other person know you are not interested. If that doesn't work don't be afraid to contact the cite administrators.