Online now
Online now

Nipples!

Dragonsness
5 years ago • Oct 8, 2018
Dragonsness • Oct 8, 2018
*chuckling at the previous posts*

My Master is a fan of suction.
You can go all fancy and get the hard plastic cups and a hand pump.... Or....
A simple snakebite kit, available where camping supplies are sold.
Those little rubber cups can be evil!

Respectfully,

ness
Notely
5 years ago • Oct 9, 2018
Notely • Oct 9, 2018
Suction that have twister and scew like inside but not harmful but to give psin sk as you twist wirh air it gets painful.
ivyandtwine​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 9, 2018
ivyandtwine​(sub female) • Oct 9, 2018
Question for those experienced:

I had a v painful (not in a good way) experience with clothes pins that had some consequences.....but I want to eventually try nipple play again.

Can any of you worldly peeps suggest a good toe place to start? Or any reading that was helpful for you?

Thx!
TheJackdaw​(switch male){Collared}
5 years ago • Oct 16, 2018
Lots of great responses and ideas!

Have recently tried just a piece of string with a slip knot. Control over tension and ability to give them a good stretch is a winner. Would not advise leaving it on too long though as we don’t want those nips to fall off
CapnRick​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 16, 2018
CapnRick​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2018
Nobody has yet mentioned my fave--simple basic bobby pins..... not as hard as clothes pins, but adjustable by how far they are pushed on....AND if the loop of the bobby pin is down, ends up, then small weights (Think fishing sinkers, an ounce or two) can easily be added. And a bobby pin can be made to bite almost any soft skin, and leave a nice small temporary bite mark. Soft skin? Thinking labial skin? Oh yeah!

Of course for anything that pinches nipples , about 20 minutes MAX is a good safety limit before removal is required...
Jordanthepigsub​(sub male){Not yet}
4 years ago • Sep 16, 2019

Re: Nipples!

TheJackdaw wrote:
Pinch, twist, bite, suck......or all of the above?? I love to torture my partners nipples in every way I can! But am open to new ideas! Any suggestions?

As a pain pig I enjoy when dom or masters clamp n put weights on my nipples, I do need owned if you can please message me