Online now
Online now

Branding

rosethorn​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 19, 2018
rosethorn​(sub female) • Oct 19, 2018
I have wanted a tattoo for many years, ive had a quote done but im also tempted to get the BDSM symbol done too.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Oct 20, 2018
I guess you could self brand. No reason why you cant. What about micro branding or cell popping? These fade on "most" skins so could be a good idea if your only "tempted" Then if you like the results go for more permanent version or Tatt
lil_dirtysugar​(sub gender fluid)
It all depends on placement and size. But know that unless it's rather small.. or you have jeti focus. Doing it yourself is not the best idea. The key to branding, and having it look good, is steady even pressure over a set amount of time. And what's your body's natural reaction to heat? Let alone red hot steel. It's no joke.. IF ya want it right. Trust MissBonnie, and if you aren't to your core sure.. start out a lil less volume to 11
Satindragon
Satindragon • Oct 20, 2018
I would recommend a tattoo over branding. Both branding and tattoos should only be done by a professional. A tattoo is usually something very special and can be as simple or as complex as you want. I'm 65 and got my first tattoo a couple of months ago. I love it and will probably do another next year. Make your choice wisely.
SOGirlOnFire​(sub female)
SOGirlOnFire​(sub female) • Oct 20, 2018
I agree with Satindragon. I got my first tattoo at 50 and will add to it this year - now 52..... on advice of friends, I did not put it on the back of my neck and instead put it where I could see it regularly - I went with the inside of my wrist....I would quote Satindragon and say “make your choice wisely”
Keep us posted
Starlight82​(other female)
Starlight82​(other female) • Oct 20, 2018
I branded myself (by getting a tatto by a pro) with a wrist tattoo of a northern star. I love identifying as my submissive name and it has also helped me in harder times when i have been confused or lost focus on my own happiness. I dont regret branding myself at all and in fact will be adding a bunny on my other arm to symbolize my affection for rope. These were not spare of the moment things. I sat and researched what i wanted and then thought some more. But now i am forever going to be star
    The most loved post in topic
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Oct 20, 2018
I was thinking of doing this through a tattoo, I have one I have wanted for years and its of roses and thorns icon_wink.gif literally climbing all the way up one side of me... This is something I have wanted for years but as I put this as my name on here after making that choice the meaning of it will have changed a little and I was curious if others had self branded or tattooed in this way before ? Thanks for your input everyone x