Online now
Online now

Why it so hard to find a true Dominant?

Cilantro​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 5, 2018
Cilantro​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2018
I'll assume a lot of time is required to really know each other, as well as kinks, limits, likes and dislikes, not to mention if someone want something casual or more serious.
Evann Taken
5 years ago • Oct 20, 2018
Evann Taken • Oct 20, 2018
My name is tausha This site is neat and no i am not a dom or whatever women call themselves just looking right now defiantly dont have that kind of personality not really looking for a dom really but if I happen to come across one and we click cool
Ash to Phoenix​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 22, 2018
As many have said already, you have to know what you’re looking for and you have to be honest with yourself.
No matter whether online or IRL you’re always going to encounter people who want to take advantage of you.
You’ll have “Doms” who will be completely dishonest and piggish, always trust your gut and never let someone make you feel bad for wanting to take your time - if you have someone pushing you to make a decision, they’re not the right fit for you.
Good luck.
JoyBoxxe​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 26, 2020
JoyBoxxe​(sub female) • May 26, 2020
Agree with many of these words from real Doms.. being a true sub...no man should have easy sex or want a blow job right away.. that is the vanilla world talking.. LOL I agree this site is men looking on tinder, tumbler etc just wanting to find a quick fuck or internet sex.. that is not what a true D/s bond is.... I will not resort to having a man who is either broke, raising his grown kids still, has no ambition, wants no recourse to trust a great woman, or get to know her. All is fruitless, some have been on here for over 2 yrs or more like this post..... find it to still ring true in 2020 even while COVID is out there.. Well, I know that I am worth the wait, trust, encounter & not a woman that spends her life on her knees & blowing you.. Not who or what I am.. I am priceless, greatest Queen in the world. For my past Master.. A true one too... was the man I treasure & look to emulate again. For if I have to pay your bills, wash your clothes & blow you.. Any vanilla dating site or woman is able to give that to you.. Oh and no not going to live in the wilderness with you off the grid either... LOL This is so lame at times that men think a true sub is this unintelligent... Come on gentleman.. Start your engines... Peace to all.. Joy
JoyBoxxe​(sub female)

WOW this was over 2 yrs ago on The Cage... ."No I am no

JoyBoxxe​(sub female) • May 26, 2020
philf34 wrote:
I also find it difficult to find a true submissive. Like SilentMaster says, a lot of women that answer the ads aren't submissive and have ulterior motives. I would be willing to discuss the lifestyle with you if interested.
Miinuh​(sub female){Xed}
Miinuh​(sub female){Xed} • May 26, 2020
While I agree with most of the responses. I also believe it's based off of everyone's outlook on what a true Dom or true Sub is. Everyone has different ideas. And yes there are plenty of fakes and newbies out there including myself. I am very new to the bdsm site and lifestyle. But I'm learning and it seems like everyone has their own different idea on what a d/s relationship looks like. But it's the same as trying to find a potential partner, gf, bf, husband or wife, or other... Nothing is easy to find. If it was we'd all be in a relationship.

Also from what I've read so far... It seems a lot of expectations are out there and dissapointments. But at the end of the day, communication is key. Not being open about what you're looking for and honest about what you want to try will make it difficult to find that partner you are searching for.

Keep looking you'll find em! Aka Rome wasn't built in a day lol. Thus finding a partner won't happen off of one website or another. Keep trying 😁
NaughtyEm​(sub female){Under cons}

Re: Why it so hard to find a true Dominant?

Jovanaluna wrote:
I dont know if Dominant men have the same difficulty finding submissives but its very hard to find them.

I’m struggling to find a Dom too
MagikStyx​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 27, 2020

Re: Why it so hard to find a true Dominant?

MagikStyx​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2020
Jovanaluna wrote:
I dont know if Dominant men have the same difficulty finding submissives but its very hard to find them.

In my experience.
I think its the approach. I have turned down so many Femdoms because they all want the same thing. They want a ready made submissive male to bow down to them without any introductions or getting to know the other person to see if its a match or not. No first date to explain to that person about the ALT Lifestyle. Its not the weak mind. If you don't take the time to do the prep work first, then your finished product will look like shit. There are not to many male or female subs out there that want to be subjugated on the 1st date. And Doms are all looking for a young single person...wtf really?
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Sep 27, 2020
There is no such thing as a true dominant (or a true submissive). What there is, is a compatible dominant (or submissive).

Finding compatibility takes time. It's like any other relationship. I found it, lost it (yes, as people grow, they change, and compatibility gets lost, that's just life), and haven't found it again since. But that is OK. Better to not have a relationship than an incompatible one.