Online now
Online now

sensual bdsm

susan 146
7 years ago • Mar 4, 2017

sensual bdsm

susan 146 • Mar 4, 2017
bdsm can be very sensual with much enjoyable pain involved. it does not have to be brutal. it can be enjoyed by both while pushing limits.
    The most loved post in topic
Wolf​(dom male)
7 years ago • Mar 4, 2017
Wolf​(dom male) • Mar 4, 2017
That is why i like to incorporate the Tantric arts in as well, sensuality along with mind and body awareness. Once the mind and body are at the same level the pleasure derived from pain takes on an existence of its own.
Kinkylocs​(switch female){Who cares}
7 years ago • Mar 21, 2017
I've always been drawn towards BDSM (even when I wasn't conscious of it) But now that I've accepted this part of myself, THIS is honestly what I've been drawn to and have been trying to do more research on as of late (the sensual, and dare I say, spiritual aspect of BDSM).

I find that it is far easier for me to be body aware but my mind... well, has a mind of it's own *insert eye roll with a grin*
Which is probably another big reason I've subconsciously been drawn to BDSM, it kind of (given the right people) forces you to be more present and aware (and the pain is just... an added bonus 😉 teehee)

I've already been recommended a book called "Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns" since joining the cage, and am very intrigued, but I'd also LOVE to hear more about how it's been incorporated in either of your relationships.