Online now
Online now

Protocol of Being a Loyal Sub

Phanes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 1, 2018
Phanes​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2018
I mis-read that last post from greeneyedreamer....if she continues to do so after your Dom has told her to stop, then inform her any further contact will be passed onto her new Dom.....again Respect and Loyalty is in question!
WetWhenWhipped88​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 1, 2018
Greeneyedreamer wrote:
@Masterbear. Yes but I know about it all. We have a total transparency agreement. It’s not an issue that way. He’s like going it off because it’s ridiculous. And he’s told her to stop. He ignores her. And has said good luck with your new Dom. So no he’s not the issue to me anyway.

Please keep in mind that my opinion comes from that of a sub, which may not be the opinion that you want.

I feel like, whether you would like to acknowledge it or not, there is definitely a problem with your dom. He can control whether or not he continues contact with this sub, and thereby immediately solve your obvious anxiety. Telling her to stop and cutting communication are completely different. He is capable of the "stop".

Additionally, I do not think that it is your place to speak to the new dom. The new relationship between the two of them is just that: between the two of them. You do not sound as if you really understand what kind of relationship they may be getting into; only that you do not like that she is blurring the lines between that new relationship and the one you have previously had with her. Regardless, I think that there needs to be more of an open communication on your end, with your own dom, as this is obviously causing you discomfort.