Online now
Online now

Bean

Humane​(masochist female)
5 days ago • Sep 29, 2026

Bean

Humane​(masochist female) • Sep 29, 2026
Hello, I guess the name I will give is Bean. I enjoy bdsm stuff but not really looking for any dynamics at the moment. I mainly want to meet people/ friends. I like sadistic men though. Ummmmmm ya
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
5 days ago • Sep 29, 2026

Re: Bean

Miki • Sep 29, 2026
► Humane wrote:
Hello, I guess the name I will give is Bean. I enjoy bdsm stuff but not really looking for any dynamics at the moment. I mainly want to meet people/ friends. I like sadistic men though. Ummmmmm ya


Well, you'll certainly meet friends in here and just as likely, you'll discover a motley assortment of characters who will blow your Inbox to little pieces, but do not be discouraged. There be far more good than annoying ones in here, pretty much like anywhere else Online.

Best of Luck!


M

PS Interesting profile!----- "Death" is one hard limit everyone can agree on... and live to tell about!
Humane​(masochist female)
5 days ago • Sep 29, 2026

Re: Bean

Humane​(masochist female) • Sep 29, 2026
► Miki wrote:
► Humane wrote:
Hello, I guess the name I will give is Bean. I enjoy bdsm stuff but not really looking for any dynamics at the moment. I mainly want to meet people/ friends. I like sadistic men though. Ummmmmm ya


Well, you'll certainly meet friends in here and just as likely, you'll discover a motley assortment of characters who will blow your Inbox to little pieces, but do not be discouraged. There be far more good than annoying ones in here, pretty much like anywhere else Online.

Best of Luck!


M

PS Interesting profile!----- "Death" is one hard limit everyone can agree on... and live to tell about!


Thank you Miki🥲🤭 You are so kind and cheers to life!!
PunTomfex Maximus​(dom male)
4 days ago • Sep 30, 2026

Re: Bean

► Humane wrote:
Hello, I guess the name I will give is Bean. I enjoy bdsm stuff but not really looking for any dynamics at the moment. I mainly want to meet people/ friends. I like sadistic men though. Ummmmmm ya


Welcome! You're in the right place, this is a communityof likeminded friendly people and many here are not looking for a dynamic but are here to hangot and discuss interest. I hope you enjoy your time here and make long lasting friendships.

p.s. have you checked out the chatrooms yet?