Online now
Online now

Locktober begins

CagedRichAnimal​(switch male)
5 days ago • Oct 1, 2026

Locktober begins

I did 100 push-ups per day in September for Cancer Research UK. Locktober is my next, started today at 10am UK time, so 10am 1st of November release time... Then Movember, moustache time lol Monthly goals.... any ideas for December?
Miki
5 days ago • Oct 1, 2026

Re: Locktober begins

Miki • Oct 1, 2026
► CagedRichAnimal wrote:
I did 100 push-ups per day in September for Cancer Research UK. Locktober is my next, started today at 10am UK time, so 10am 1st of November release time... Then Movember, moustache time lol Monthly goals.... any ideas for December?


Can't say anything about December but unofficially, back when I was active, I would call November "Blowvember" because all those restricted rods need a thorough cleaning and fresh air, then serious servicing.

But that's just me.


M
    The most loved post in topic
MillenialSwitch​(switch gender queer)
1 day ago • Oct 4, 2026
I'm making my most earnest go at it this year. I kind of randomly at the last midnight decided to give it a go, so I locked around noon the day before. I'm gonna do my first cleaning/inspection Wednesday, and then every Wednesday thereafter except for the final week when I'll just go the extra few days. The first few days were easy but last night I was awake on and off all night. I Just have to make it through the second week.
MillenialSwitch​(switch gender queer)
20 hours ago • Oct 5, 2026
OK, so I woke up this morning with glans herniation through the vent on my HT nub. This happened to me one time long ago, but I thought I was more accustomed to it now. Last time I was able to get it off by using lubricant and eventually easing it out, but this time I had to carefully use bolt cutters to slowly destroy the cage.

I still have a Nano cage, which is just slightly large enough that I previously thought was the ideal size, but sometimes the head would creep back just a bit. But I also have a pink hera XS, which is super comfortable and perfectly sized, but I only have the hex screw version, which is more tempting to remove. I gotta get a cobra one of these days.

I'm going to wait 24 hours before recaging. Thankfully, I've had no temptation to cheat.