Online now
Online now

Long Distance Ideas

BiSwitch​(switch gender fluid)
5 years ago • Nov 2, 2018

Long Distance Ideas

Does anyone have any ideas of what my Master and i can do as far as rewards, punishments, or just playing around to enforce his dominance over me without me getting too bratty since he would have a harder time controlling me since he is 4 hours away a chunk of the time?
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • Nov 2, 2018
I would first suggest finding a Dom you're compatible with. One that you'd want to willingly submit to, rather than needing it enforced or a list of punishments handy for when you don't. When you're genuinely compatible, he won't need help controlling how you treat him. It sounds like most of the problem is self-control within yourself unless I'm completely misunderstanding.
    The most loved post in topic
BiSwitch​(switch gender fluid)
Yeah it kind of is. I was just looking for help for fun things to do. And my punishment is typicslly ignkring me for 30 minutes or an hour. I think him and I are very compatible. I'm just a brat so, even though i want to give him my all, sometimes I just yell at him. Cuz i like him taking cotrol and firget he can't do so as easily or in the same way. I was looking for fun and creative ideas. Not relationship advice
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2018
If I read you right, you want "fun" punishments (an oxymoron, but hey..) he can use on you when your are bratty.

Maybe some simple things might work for him, on you...How about he makes you strip, and insert a slightly melted (no sharp edges) ice cube up in you...AND requires you to remain pantiless and walking around until it is all melted and dribbling down your legs. These are memorable but simple feelings, with some humiliating feelings tossed in...

A little research will bring all sorts of rice punishments, like having to kneel in spilled rice on a floor. Pretty ouchy. Even more distracting is being made to slip one or two grains of rice into each of your shoes and have to wear them an hour or more... Simple and effective.

He can have you get a green kitchen 'scrubbie' (not attached to a sponge), and cut it in four squares. One of those babies over a nipple inside your bra for even 30 minutes usually leaves a lasting brush burn with will hold you attention. Same for having to wear one under a cheek in your panties at work....Are we having fun yet?

And my assistant Dom (my Domlet) came up with a really fun one. Your Dom might make you get a tube of the mintiest toothpaste you can find...if he has you rub some on each nipple, and on your other lips, and finally on your clit, many women find this an 'interesting' experience, (but maybe too much fun to be a punishment).

I could go on, but the real fun is for him, or you both, to come up with your OWN 'fun punishments.' Hope I've got you thinking.