Online now
Online now

Difficulty with kneeling

MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Nov 12, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 12, 2018
Unfortunately physical limitations are rarely discussed when it comes to "s" types.

But we all have them, sone earlier then others.
Savida​(other female)
5 years ago • Nov 13, 2018
Savida​(other female) • Nov 13, 2018
Phanes, satin dragon, chill vibes, Master bear, thanks very much for your replies and encouragement. icon_smile.gif

It may be the case that it simply doesn’t work out, but I hope to find out soon if some of these strategies can help!
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 13, 2018
@ Savida... I’m not sure if perhaps you’re looking for long term suggestions as well. However, if it’s not an injury related reason as to why you’re struggling to kneel, I have found that yoga makes a huge difference, not only to flexibility, but also circulation.
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
Being of a 'certain age' myself and also enjoying being able to hold a kneeling position I've found a little tweak that seems to help me. I'm still very flexible so I don't think it's actually completely the stretch on the muscles that's the primary issue. Seems to be more the pressure on the knees. I've found that the wider my stance is, e.i. how far apart my knees are the longer I can hold the position. Knees tucked under me, not long at all, as wide as comfortable stance I can do and I can hold the position either upright with my hands resting on my thighs or in supplication, leaning forward, for quite a long time though. Whatever position you find feels the most physically comfortable I do believe as long as you consistently practice you can increase the amount of time you can hold the position. Hope that helps!
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Someone else posted a similar thread. I know it had some different answers in it that might also help (anyone remember where it is?)-
In that other thread I offered building plans to a kneeling bench. I'll extend the same offer here. Just drop me a PM if you need it
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Nov 13, 2018
Haven't seen this mentioned yet, but a good bit of kneeling by a sub is frequently associated with oral service. To get yourself at the same relative height, AND not need to kneel at all, consider a small LOW stool to sit on, legs outstretched. (Something like a low kitchen one step stool is what I have in mind). As with kneeling, wide-spread legs should make access to your area of interest easy. With a little padding on the stool, you BOTH might find this stool becoming part of your toy kit! To see if this idea can work for you, a good test "stool" can easily be made with a small pile of bigger books..
Hope this might help others with bending knee issues, too.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 13, 2018
@ Cap'n Rick not every subs give oral or are female ? I know you said frequently but....
Savida​(other female)
Savida​(other female) • Nov 13, 2018
Rick, Bunnie, Bonnie, and Henna, thank you so much for those tips/thoughts, appreciate how helpful and kind the cage community has been in answering this inquiry.

icon_smile.gif