Online now
Online now

I genuinely think I'm losing my mind.

Bunnie
5 years ago • Nov 2, 2018
Bunnie • Nov 2, 2018
I read once of a time and place where the men left to go out to sea quite a bit, and for long periods of time. The women and children would be left tending to the home. There was a concept they developed to bridge the gap (of loneliness and disconnect). The family would keep a diary for him to read when he got home, writing about everything that happened each day the man was away. I thought this was such a beautiful concept. I think it not only would be a comfort, but it would help to keep you both connected. Perhaps it’s something to try (?)
Cheesecake94​(sub female)
Cheesecake94​(sub female) • Nov 2, 2018
Bunnie,
So sort of like a daily comms book for him to look over when he gets back? That could be helpful and I'm sure he'd be more than fine with it. I may invest in a diary after work tomorrow and see how It goes. Thank you x

Last edited by * on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total
Satindragon{N/A}
Satindragon{N/A} • Nov 2, 2018
Another safety feature is down load a bad dog barking app. When someone knocks use the app and say loudly quite.
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 8, 2018
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Nov 8, 2018
There are times the grief and anxiety will hit like a tidal wave and you feel like you are drowning in it. All I can say is I found I have to cry it out, pick myself up and get on with it. Remember, you can do this and do it well. You CAN. And he will be back and so very proud of you.

Feel free to contact me if you ever need to talk through anything. I understand the feelings . And am working through similar.
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Nov 14, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 14, 2018
I've been watching this thread with interest.

Have you considered starting a blog and sharing your process?

Or a private journal to steady yourself?

You seem to be working very hard at a the right things.

You are not alone.

Others might benefit from hearing what you struggle with.

icon_smile.gif