Online now
Online now

Getting toys.

Spanked1221​(switch female){Collared}
5 years ago • Nov 23, 2018

Getting toys.

I am married my husband and I recently joined this community. I always thought I was a submissive but recently changed to dominant. My husband wanted to understand the life style. After multiple long discussions we determined he wants to be a sub. My sub to be exact. We would like suggestions on toys and equipment. What is other people's favorite toys and favorite places to shop. We would also like suggestions on the best places to research or discuss punishments and rewards.
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I used to love Adam and Eve til I moved to Europe temporarily and therefore cant access their site. Still haven't found a good replacement, so I'm hoping to see some suggestions in this topic Haha.

As for toys, I'm still new to the lifestyle myself, and my husband mostly just had personal toys when we got together. So we only have the basics, like strap-ons (I love using them on him/he loves recieving), some sashes for restraining to the bed, and more recently a set of restraints installed under the bed (You pull them up to restrain to the 4 corners basically when you want to use them. I like them cause they're easy to leave in place but still hide, for when we have guests).

I found a good intro to BDSM kit online, 10 pieces including things like a gag and flogger, but the site wouldn't ship to my address so now I'm looking elsewhere for a replacement.

I've also looked into vibrating panties for myself, but havent found a site that will ship to me, and a remote controlled vibrstor/plug to try and use on my husband but havent looked too much into the latter yet.

Hopefully some of these ideas from a new Domme can help you out too icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 23, 2018
Hello!!!

I couple of questions-

What's your budget?
Because you can make a lot of toys and use pervertables.

But if money is less of an issue - then I suggest going to a local store and trying out the toys before you buy them.

I don't buy toys online because my connection to the toy emotionality matters to me heavily.
I need to feel it.

As far as punishment .

Please take into consideration no punishment during training.

These links might help---

http://yourkinkyfriends.com/2018/06/29/livingms/

http://yourkinkyfriends.com/2018/07/08/living-m-s-24-7-part-two-by-master-bear/

http://yourkinkyfriends.com/2018/08/02/living-m-s-24-7-punishment-by-master-bear/
BrandiiF
BrandiiF • Nov 23, 2018
As I have been closeted to begin with I had usually bought online.
But recently I started going into stores.
I don't really have a permenant Dom/me at the moment, but playing a little with people I have had a lot of fun with something called the Aneros. It's a prostate massager and it's a really great male toy!

I do enjoy anal play, so a lot of my toys are anal focused. But getting a small paddle or something might be a good idea too, as well as some nipple clamps/collars/leashes. They really add to the aesthetic, mood and fun!
sweet november​(sub female)
I like going in the store. It's like a field trip
Lol. So, even going in a store can help you both figure out what you both might want to try. And go from there.

Seriously, I just like going in, plus, they ask for my ID..so i feel like I'm 21. Haha!

It's fun to see what's out there. And I always see something that I either really want to try or it's not my thing at all. Which is ok.

And then i always wonder if I'll run into someone i know and it would be like "hey! Isn't this place awesome"?

I feel like I'm embracing myself when I go in. Giving myself permission to be me, no matter who may see me walk in, since its next to a Winn Dixie, nail salon. Chicken finger place, etc.
TheJackdaw​(switch male){Collared}
5 years ago • Nov 24, 2018
It all depends on what you’re looking to buy. As a general rule I never buy wearables or restraints online as I think it’s important connect with these things by handling them and checking quality and making sure they’re right for you. Good quality shops can be hard to find so check for a local fetish market happening near you for a fun day out!