Online now
Online now

Imagine a 3D freeze frame of your favorite scene or fantasy...

Lilliputian
7 years ago • Jan 4, 2017

Imagine a 3D freeze frame of your favorite scene or fantasy.

Lilliputian • Jan 4, 2017
Looking to hear/read about people's idea of what comes to mind when i ask you to picture a freeze frame from your favorite scene or fantasy. i build miniatures; i create scenes, fantasies, dungeons, whole buildings, or simple pieces and i'm looking for new ideas. i have recently acquired a job for a 1:12 scale warehouse/private club scene and need to fill about 4000 square feet of rooms and stages and bars with lifestyle related curiosities and paraphernalia. Thank you in advance for your thoughts and time. 
    The most loved post in topic
explorer​(switch male)
explorer​(switch male) • Jan 4, 2017
Hi Lilliputian, 

you sound as if you have done really well for yourself icon_smile.gif

my freeze frame is probably one you have heard before. 

My Wife with her best friend, lesbian playing in black lingerie and stocking suspenders on our bed while I'm watching tied to a chair, wearing her thong and cock cage. 

they have plastered me with sticky messy food all down my front - chocolate sauce, syrup etc

then they have dressed me in my wife's friends clothes before tying me up to the chair

how does that sound to you. Is that the sort of thing you wanted or have I just been really inappropriate!!! 
Lilliputian
Lilliputian • Jan 4, 2017
That is splendid!  Just the kind of thing i'm looking for. As a fem sub, I sometimes lose track of the parts of the lifestyle that i'm not as involved in. Thank you so much for your input. i think that deserves a stage spot of one of the stages.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 4, 2017
Wow what a creative job!  I'll give this some thought after my first coffee of the day icon_smile.gif
Low{BLK OWND}
5 years ago • Nov 24, 2018
Low{BLK OWND} • Nov 24, 2018
The day I was collared my Dom behind me
I'm in his embrace
I'm wearing lingerie
My cuck husband is watching with a giant erection