Online now
Online now

strong and beautiful locks

crazyskirtlady​(dom female)
5 years ago • Nov 24, 2018

strong and beautiful locks

I have my adorable sub in a metal birdcage type male chastity device, the cage is lovely and strong but unfortunately the equally lovely heart shaped locks we purchased turned out to be quite weak...after only 20 days of continuous wear both locks broke! I am wondering if anyone knows of any locks that are both heavy duty, durable and aestheticly pleasing? I have switched my sub to a wolfdog lock for the time being and while it is very sturdy is not so attractive imo
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Nov 25, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 25, 2018
Hello.

I have a few kitsch locks.

One is hello kitty.

I've found that those kinds of locks are not really strong.

Made for cuteness.

If you find cute and strong let me know !!!!
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Nov 25, 2018
My reply is pretty much the same as MasterBear, I've got some cute ones but they have no strength and i've found they often rust when worn in this type use. I have found you can buy some colored metal locks. You can also buy for several lock brands "plastic" colored sleeves (extra tip these are good if you need to stop "clinking" sounds). I have also gotten some locks engraved for something a little more special. I recently brought myself engraver with the idea of learning.
    The most loved post in topic
EverLong​(sub male){crazyskirt}
5 years ago • Nov 28, 2018
MissBonnie wrote:
My reply is pretty much the same as MasterBear, I've got some cute ones but they have no strength and i've found they often rust when worn in this type use. I have found you can buy some colored metal locks. You can also buy for several lock brands "plastic" colored sleeves (extra tip these are good if you need to stop "clinking" sounds). I have also gotten some locks engraved for something a little more special. I recently brought myself engraver with the idea of learning.

May i ask where the lock covers might be found ?