Online now
Online now

"collared" status

Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
5 years ago • Nov 30, 2018
Kitty949 wrote:

I feel the "collared" section on here should be used to place the persons name whom you are with as I see many do. This allows you to see who they are with and that it is serious, public, and let's everyone know you are taken and if someone oversteps then the one whom they are with will clap back.

Not everyone here is with a fellow member of the Cage. My partner/Master has no desire to join, nor do I feel like he has to. My status is clear both by the tag of “collared” and by the indication that I am in a monogamous relationship on my profile.

People usually read profiles before contacting someone. If there isn’t a mention that someone is looking for a partner, one should assume (unless there is a personals ad up) that someone is perfectly happy with their current state. Anyone who doesn’t read a profile is usually a spammer or extremely desperate.
KittySunflower​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 30, 2018
@kara - I understand. I was speaking for ones who are in here together. Regardless the section is for you stating your current status and it should be respected by all.

And yes people should read the entire profile not glance (I have found many don't) but if there is something missing they want to know more about then message someone with respect since that is the key. Show due respect to others.
Miss Primrose​(sub female){Thor&Loki}
5 years ago • Dec 2, 2018
C’mon people.... this is all about trying to ensure nobody else plays with your toys, either with a D or s that is already ‘taken’ or in an ongoing relationship. But whatever is in the ‘collared’ brackets, I have learned (somewhat harshly) that people are gonna do what people are gonna do. No collared title is going to change a person’s basic honour and loyalty. The titles displayed can provide some basic info, along with the profile, but if you expect it to act as a chastity belt, I think you’ll be saddened and disappointed.
Trust is hard to build and to maintain. There is no magic bullet.