Online now
Online now

Kinkshaming and CGL/ABDL

Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
5 years ago • Nov 27, 2018
DrWakko wrote:
I think the thing that freaks out those who aren’t in age play is the term “Daddy” and making it sexual.

If you're into ageplay and use daddy in bed, that fine with me. I find it much more creepy when it's used in bed with people who are vanilla/not into AP. Any time a guy has mentioned "daddy" during sex, my response has been, "right.. get off of me, it's now the Sahara down there. Dust and tumbleweeds are blowing through."
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 27, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 27, 2018
Fair enought Meg, I am more tolerant and actually dont do much chat room as I find them tedious and uninteresting, I rather chat one to one.
They just find maybe more comfortable to behave this way in a forum here, its the only place they can do it.
The difference with a Dom calling randomly hey sub, its some kind of knowned rule.
But I understand your frustation icon_smile.gif
LittleLex​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 28, 2018
LittleLex​(sub female) • Nov 28, 2018
I think maybe some are confusing DD/lg with Daddy/daughter? Daddy/daughter being incest play...the former being more caregiver and not playing as his actual daughter.

There are different degrees of littles. I definitely don’t think DD/lg is something to be ashamed of. I love that dynamic! Everyone out there won’t always accept or understand your kink. I don’t understand people who are into scat...but hey...whatever gets you off as long as it’s not harming anyone without their consent or getting on me icon_smile.gif

Just do what makes you happy and don’t worry about those who turn their nose up. There are MANY out there who like what you do, the right one will come along.
MsTaraDactyl
5 years ago • Nov 28, 2018
MsTaraDactyl • Nov 28, 2018
Not much to add, but I will say I am a regressive little. Diapers and all.
Thegrayknight​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 7, 2018
Thegrayknight​(dom male) • Dec 7, 2018
Meg. I agree with most of what you said. Having to deal with a little that is talking like she would in her relationship can be... upsetting.
But i find it no more upsetting then someone that is identifying as a slave or just a sub. That is ... shall we say.. acting out while in chat. I hear subs talk playfully aggressive to everyone in a chat. I even had 1 sub, (I didn't know), try to explain to another Dom what she thought I meant with something I had said.

That offended me.

But where do you draw the line at how you can act in a chat that has NO rules or protocols in place for behavior?
She had no contract with me. Nor did she submit to me. So my take away is this.
I'll simply leave if i dont like what im hearing. Going into a general chat like, with no rules to follow. I felt I could not, nor should i, impose my will on an open group.
But as you said. It can be irritating.
Be nice if their was category chats in here. ?
JaimeJade​(sub female){BaronJ}
5 years ago • Dec 7, 2018
I’m speaking to a Dom who I refer to as my daddy Dom. He advises me on how to improve myself as a sub, and he also advises my Master. I also love to send exhibitionism photos of myself to him, especially of my rosy cheeks after a good spanking.

I think this is because I never had the love from my actual father, even though he supported me in other ways, there was never the closeness and I’ve always craved being daddy’s little girl.

I wonder if there is a trait to this... and this is why subs seek out daddy Doms, to nurture them and guide them through life as a father would do but they’ve always had this missing from their lives.
JaimeJade​(sub female){BaronJ}
5 years ago • Dec 8, 2018
Also, anytime you are called a ‘good girl’ or a ‘good boy’ and it makes you melt... But it’s usually what adults reward children with for being on their best behaviour... so couldn’t you argue that is sort of age play related if only mildly?
Freya369
5 years ago • Dec 8, 2018
Freya369 • Dec 8, 2018
I just love this conversation! And as I get to know this new world, it is Ab Fab...fascinating..

So much more is becoming clearer because of what is shared here..it's like going to a university forum!

Some of it is just LOL hilarious, on good day I write comedy, and there is so much that is fantastic here...

Ok, I have predudices, or preferences, most of us do..especially here! However, I think, I am with Meg on this one, who and what I like in the intimate life is my business...unless I choose to speak of it; and I think that rule should apply to anyone...legal, cultural, SITUATIONAL relevancy being respected.

Years ago, I was at a dinner party, and a 40 year old woman was speaking in a very young girl's voice, she was the date of much older rich man. Did I think this a load of "bollocks" and annoyingly unattractive. Yep.

Fun, fantasy, play, do as you will, but while you are at the office, dropping off the dry cleaning, visiting friends or Mum, is it necessary to be little, teeny, tiny, pouty baba...I think not
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
5 years ago • Dec 29, 2018
Thegrayknight wrote:

I'll simply leave if i dont like what im hearing. Going into a general chat like, with no rules to follow. I felt I could not, nor should i, impose my will on an open group.
But as you said. It can be irritating.
Be nice if their was category chats in here. ?

Thing is, on many forums, I find that littles crawl into every thread and throw around blankies and pacis and crying and throwing tantrums and baby talking, regardless of the topic at hand. If I left every forum and thread and chat that had blankies and stuffies in it, I'd never talk to anyone. Yes, I'm being hyperbolic, but only slightly.

It would amazing to have that's geared towards specific groups with appropriate rules.
Lovedove​(sub female)
5 years ago • Jan 1, 2019
Lovedove​(sub female) • Jan 1, 2019
To most people when u hit adulthood you should be capable of being an adult. Care for yourself, communication skills are acceptable and you wear adult colthes/undergarments. However when you meet an ageplayer primarily a little or an AB they fight that social viewpoint and it makes people uncomfortable.I'm an ABDL and it disgusts certain people where as it also brings out certain predators. However no more than Master/slave play does to vanilla people with little information or when a newbie announces i am new and i.d as a slave.

It's all how a person views their spectrum of normal and how willing are they to learn about the subject that makes them uncomfortable.

But in a lifestyle where each dynamic is different but shares similar elements ageplay brings a huge and obviously different perspective on a dynamic.

In a classic S/m relationship its almost always eqaul parties giving n taking. Being both adults n both taking turns fulfilling each other's needs. Its pretty obvious.

However ageplay it makes it appear only the caregiver is giving n the little/ab/middle is selfish n taking 100%
Which isn't true. But to most it appears thay way n than add certain items to the mix( diapers, unicorn bags, build a bear outings, talk about glitter bombs) you create a little bit of a biasis and discomfort.

Those r just some things i noticed over the years on what makes some (alot) of people consider ageplay a hard limit.