Online now
Online now

Ideas for online play with a Sub

Misosoup​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 10, 2018

Ideas for online play with a Sub

Misosoup​(dom male) • Dec 10, 2018
All you weird and whacky, and yet so normal, people, I am dipping my toe into this forum to ask for ideas (games, tasks, punishments) to use in my online game with my sub.
Now, I am new to THIS site but have been in other forums where the first reponses are likely to be "we already spoke about this in September of 2012. Look up there first before asking the same questions again". Now, if we can get over this stage of 'welcome' I would genuinely like to hear from you (subs and Doms) about your experiences and ideas and I am happy to share mine. My sub is a very dirty girl and I am yet to discover her limits (apart from those that she disclosed at the start of the game) so anything (legal) goes, really.
My preference would be to get the responses via DM as we would not want to spoil the fun for our sub friends, would we? : )
So, hit me with the best that you have got and be part of my journey of developing as a Dom.
Thx
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 10, 2018
If I may ask-

What type of Dom do you want to develop into?

What are your goals for your sub?

What are the three things that you want that connect to your sense of empowerment?
Misosoup​(dom male)
Misosoup​(dom male) • Dec 10, 2018
Hey Bear,
First of all, your comment put me in my place. Getting such simple questions from someone who is evidently more experienced in this area and not having a ready answer made me realise that I still have a lot to learn. So, I don't know what kind of Master I want to develop into. I navigate as I feel is right, at the moment, and through experiences I hope to get an idea of what type of Dom I may be developing into but I ceratinly don't have a style that I am aiming for. I suppose I will develop into what suits my personality the best. Luckily, my sub is rather experienced in this world and getting feedback from her that I am doing really well means that I may be on a right track.
My goal for my sub is to win her unconditional trust. I am about half way there (on my scale of trust, i guess) and working towards it. When I know that I have her complete trust, that will be my measure of success.
Not sure if I am answering correctly to your last Q, but three key words that come to mind about domination/empowerment are Responsibilty, Care and Pleasure.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 10, 2018
This is really beautiful.

Of the three questions.

The one about what things connect t you to your sense of Dominance is the biggest one.

Once you find those out, it can answer a lot of questions for you.

One thing that absolutely connects to my sense of Mastery is being served a hot drink.

This simple act makes me feel deeply connected to my Mastery.
SnappyJ​(sub female){Collared}
I'm gonna toss my hat in the ring, but from a sub's perspective. I think that there's a lot you can do while figuring out your path. I mean, how else can you learn without trying, and even if your sense of Dom self isn't clearly defined, you gotta learn somehow.

I particularly enjoy my deck of cards. It was designed for us to use in person, but it could easily be tailored to suit online play. Assign a value (task, action, whatever) to each card in a deck, and then a random number of cards are pulled and enacted.

I think it's great that your sub is more experienced and willing to help you discover your Dom self. Have fun!
    The most loved post in topic
Misosoup​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 11, 2018
Misosoup​(dom male) • Dec 11, 2018
Thanks guys.
I like Sanppy's idea of using cards for random tasks.
I am slowly building up a toolbox of naughty tasks and punishments that my sub seems to enjoy. I hope to add many more so I can always surprise her.
TBH, sometimes I wander myself where I am getting the inspiration. I have just thought of one today - eating a full bag of Fisherman's Friends (strong mints) and then have orange juice.. :
Will let you know how it goes.. : )