Online now
Online now

Sadistic streak in a Sub

AbysFLife​(sub female)
5 years ago • Dec 12, 2018

Sadistic streak in a Sub

AbysFLife​(sub female) • Dec 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
This is my first post so ignore my stupidity...

I have this question that I really wanna ask...

Can a submissive have a slight sadistic streak in or out of bed ???
Does a sadistic streak make someone a dom ???

Please answer...
I'd love your opinions...

Thank you.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 12, 2018
You are confusing identity and desire.

A sub can absolutely be a sadist as well.

A sub can have a play partner that they are a sadist with, or a D type that switches, or get their sadistic pleasure within their identity and role.

Many times people will try to put a box around an identity. For example - a real D type never laughs.

That is a mistake.

Dont let your assumption of identity roles determine who you are.
    The most loved post in topic
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
In my opinion, things can easily change in the bedroom. And there is nothing wrong with that.

I'm Dominant in my relationship. But sometimes I really want to just be tied down and used however my husband pleases. We just bought some toys for spanking and I'm dying for him to use them on me just as much as I'm dying to use them on him.

Sometimes, especially if it's been a while, my husband despite being 100% submissive wants to push me into the bed and fuck me like there is no tomorrow because he just /needs/ me.

All of this to say, absolutely a sub could have sadist tenancies. They could have rigger tenancies. Degrader tenancies. Anything. And a Dom/me could easily have masochistic, rope bunny, ect.

With sex and play I feel like its way easier to switch. Doesn't make you any less your role.

Theres more to Dom/ming than being a sadist. Theres more to subbing than being a masochist. Being interested in one or the other doesn't immediately make you the opposite of what you are right now.
AbysFLife​(sub female)
AbysFLife​(sub female) • Dec 12, 2018
Hehe @DarkFox your instance made it all clear... I thought holding down my boyfriend while desperately kissing was not something"expected" of a sub but I guess I can just be me as long as we both stay happy... Thank you...
Tanaquil
5 years ago • Dec 13, 2018
Tanaquil • Dec 13, 2018
I'm submissive and have always known it. No switch tendencies at all.

At the same time, I love biting and clawing, and I enjoy teasing someone who's unable to do anything about it (due to the situation, or being physically restrained, etc).

It's a big, messy, weird, wonderful spectrum. Discussing terms and their meanings is a good thing because it helps us communicate better, but don't let anyone tell you that you aren't a "real" sub/dom because of a couple of arbitrary traits.