Online now
Online now

Breast & Pussy Bondage

TakenLower
5 years ago • Dec 12, 2018
TakenLower • Dec 12, 2018
How often does one experience traumatic breast injury in every day life? I never have. If you’re tying your tits up once a year it’s probably fine, but if you’re doing it over and over for extended periods of time...

For me the risk is too high. Not all smokers get cancer or copd but enough have to make me quit smoking.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 12, 2018
This is from the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY

It's a common myth that injuries can cause cancer. But the fact is that falls, bruises, broken bones, or other such injuries have not been linked to cancer. Sometimes a person might visit a health care provider for what's thought to be an injury and cancer is found at that time.Sep 28, 2018
Questions People Ask About Cancer - American Cancer Society
https://cancer.org › cancer › questions-pe...

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-basics/questions-people-ask-about-cancer.html

Breast cancer is the most common cancer in American women, except for skin cancers. Currently, the average risk of a woman in the United States developing breast cancer sometime in her life is about 12%. This means there is a 1 in 8 chance she will develop breast cancer. This also means there is a 7 in 8 chance she will never have the disease.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/breast-cancer/about/how-common-is-breast-cancer.html

Risk factors you cannot change:

Being a woman
Being older
Breast density
Genetics
Family history
Race

I was a nurse, BSN, for 25 years with a specialty in oncology, among others.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
I think it's great that everyone is thinking and debating risk awareness here, but I have to say MB is citing sources, and they all seem solid. I love bondage, I love boobs, and I love science.

Probably worth the usual info here; examne your breasts (and/or your partner's) on a regular basis. Get mamograms. Won't get into the more nuanced discussion about their efficacy in early detection.

Any unusual swelling, bruising, pain or numbness during or after play should be discussed with a doctor. Don't let any shame or reluctance about kink hold you back. (If you're worried about a partner and abuse reporting, describe the activity as self tie)

Cancer may not be a risk, but as with all bondage, blood circulation and nerve damage are ever present risks. Just because you've seen it done, that doesn't mean it's 100% safe. Sadly even some rope workshops and teachers give bad info. Trust the medical opinion and advice. Safety first.

Please think of the titties!!! icon_biggrin.gif
Cithaeria
Cithaeria • Dec 12, 2018
Did someone say breast exams? On the house! Just give me a jingle ? lol
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Dec 12, 2018
Great thread...!

Being a more gentle Dom, I might add a couple of less extreme but really effective pussy sensations/punishments or whatever......

"Tiger Balm" is an ointment or lotion sold world-wide for aches and pains. It creates a distracting and arousing heating of all pussy parts, (nipples, too) and can be renewed if it fades. Try your local drugstore/pharmacy. Quite a bit less strong, but still enjoyable/distracting, is a surprisingly innocent item--- MINT flavored Toothpaste. Rub some on and enjoy a mild heating for most (but not all) women.

As a punishment, this is very effective! Have the sub buy an ordinary green kitchen scrubbie. Cut it in half. Require her to wear one half the scrubbie like a pantie liner (or inside a pantie liner) for an hour or so. Longer she wears it, the more active she is, the harsher the punishing scratchy irritation and chafe. This can be harmful to sensitive tissues if carried too far! (I know the question is about pussies only, but being made to wear 1/4 of a scrubbie (the other half, cut in half) over a nipple inside a bra cup will also get her attention quite quickly...careful with the time required!) She has a masochist streak? Pressing that bra against a wall is effective, as is riding a bike or walking on the lower scrubbie....

Certainly less dramatic than sewing her lips together, but I think equally as effective over a short amount of time..

Hope this helps expand your choices. CR