Online now
Online now

Daddy Doms and Mommy Doms

lambsone{countrySir}
3 months ago • May 31, 2024
lambsone{countrySir} • May 31, 2024
"But the idea that a Daddy Dom is caring and other Doms are not, that's a big NO. Or they are in the wrong place."

This is the part of your comment I was referring to I'mMe. Which I probably should have clarified from the get go. I don't see anyone saying that other Doms are not caring. Where did you see that?
lambsone{countrySir}
Gosh, I hope this topic can go further and other Daddys and Mommy's share their thoughts. This can't be ALL there is to this topic
dom in search
dom in search • May 31, 2024
as a daddy dom i care for my little. i enjoy watching them evolve in my arms. i want to earn trust,learn there needs and give them a safe place to be. most doms now are sadistic i love the more gentle ways.
lambsone{countrySir}
I like the gentler ways too Dom in search. Well unless I'm aroused and then I might need more roughness.
babyhenk
3 months ago • Jun 24, 2024
babyhenk • Jun 24, 2024
i must wearing diapers my wife wants
lambsone{countrySir}
3 months ago • Jun 24, 2024
lambsone{countrySir} • Jun 24, 2024
Can you elaborate babyhenk? I'm not understanding what you are trying to say.
lambsone{countrySir}
3 months ago • Jun 25, 2024
lambsone{countrySir} • Jun 25, 2024
Okay, gotcha chubbykinkytaboo, thanks for the clarification.
Sir Sylvain​(dom female)
3 months ago • Jun 25, 2024
Sir Sylvain​(dom female) • Jun 25, 2024
Hello 👋🏼
There is this incredible post somewhere on here that is (I believe) called "Mommy Dommes aren't what you think" (or something of the like). I think warrants a read by...well....anyone and everyone. I feel, personally it beautifully and succinctly captures what sets Mommy (and perhaps Daddy, although the post speaks to Mommy's specifically) Dom(me)s apart from D's-full stop, Masters, etc.
I know a lot of what sets Mommy/Daddy D's apart for some are the kinks they participate in (ex: include age play, diapers, pacifiers, etc) but that doesn't necessarily explain the difference, nor does it mean it is exclusively those things--nit all Mommy's and Daddy's engage in ageplay.

In my opinion, and I stress opinion big time-- this is something within myself I am still exploring-- I find the biggest difference being deep compassion and nurturing; (this difference is MY opinion because I am and was always a hardcore sadist in my kink life), A sort of more sensual but still stern approach. If I could simplify it, I think it would be the equivalent of an iron fist covered in the softest velvet glove. And that's WAY over simplifying. So many nuances in this type of dynamic!

Cheers!