Online now
Online now

Mask

acquiesced​(sub male)
4 years ago • May 28, 2020

Mask

acquiesced​(sub male) • May 28, 2020
Any Doms consider having their sub wear a ball gag under a COVID mask while out in public?
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • May 28, 2020
Nope, I won't be doing kink with anyone outside or inside while there is still a pandemic, social distancing in effect and government considers it unsafe. I value my health and others. Without testing none of us know whether we have it and might spread it. Many are Covid19 positive and show no symptoms

Of course those nesting with someone, well that's different, but I would not as a matter of policy do kink outside and therefore involve vanillas against/without their consent. I think that's rude and selfish, but maybe that's just me.
    The most loved post in topic
Aria Quinn​(sub female){collared}
Gags aren’t really our thing, and in fact they are on my “yellow limits” list, meaning I don’t have anything against limited use if it were to please my Dom. However, I have pretty severe allergies especially this time of year that makes breathing difficult and I wouldn’t want to add anything else that could make breathing even more constricted especially in an environment where discrete removal would be difficult.
I am in charge of all things domestic and typically shop alone and have found that I need to be able to talk while at the store. So while it sound like an amazing kinky fantasy it lacks a level of practical application for myself at least.
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
I have to agree w/ dollMaker on this one.

We have no right to impose our lifestyles on the rest of the world. Additionally, there are two problems with this notion.

1) It would be *impossible* to hide the ball-gag under an actually useful mask. It would be glaringly obvious to anyone who was paying attention.

2) It would compromise the effectiveness of the mask.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
4 years ago • May 29, 2020
Okay... i "loved" the idea because i was envisioning it and in my imagination it looked hot to me, plus the idea of wearing a hidden ball gag in public was a kind of mind fuck for me.

But i was wrong from a practical and healthcare basis. i think dollMaker and skyrich are right and bring up all the right reasons why we shouldn't; do it as far as i can see. So i love the idea, but agree we shouldn't do it for the aforementioned reasons.

i'm sorry acquiesced
ATL Dom​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 29, 2020
ATL Dom​(dom male) • May 29, 2020
Love the idea. Wish it was practical. Jas my mind trying to think of how to make it work.

Maybe better with a full respirator
House Talion​(dom male)
4 years ago • May 30, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • May 30, 2020
Unless you wear a mask daily and yourebused to it, it may impede your breathing. Anything added to that would be dangerous
Sasa​(dom female)
3 years ago • Jul 14, 2020
Sasa​(dom female) • Jul 14, 2020
you drool with a gag and under a mask you can hardly breathe. Not funny... what person would seriously expect that.
Zedland​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 14, 2020
Zedland​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2020
You could do it if you used one of those neck scarf type coverings. It probably wouldn't be very comfortable, but it would conceal the strap portion of the gag and provide the same effectiveness as the normal neck scarf type covering. However with respect to the great god Murphy and his law I wouldn't do it, if something does go wrong its a whole series of questions you don't want to deal with. But the risk/reward assessment is up to you.

Gaiters, they are called gaiters.