Online now
Online now

Where to play

ShelleyStill
1 month ago • Jul 8, 2024

Where to play

ShelleyStill • Jul 8, 2024
I am just beginning to actually take steps to explore this lifestyle. I am a submissive CD and I have met a woman who is a dominant mistress and we have hit it off, talked a lot about our desires and limits and are ready to meet for a play date. So now the question is where to meet? She is actually from out of state but is here on business currently, I am from Fort Worth. She heard from a friend of hers that there was one or more places where dungeon time could be booked for private use in the DFW area. Does anyone know if that is true? and the names/contact info?

Thanks

Shelley
ShelleyStill
ShelleyStill • Jul 8, 2024
So I did do a google search and what I was seeing look like BDSM clubs for hanging out and that host events. Infliction Hall in Euless TX and DFW Dungeon in Dallas look like the most prominent but neither one looks like a place to rent private space...

So my mistress' friend sent her an email contact that got me some info but wanting to figure out if it is legit... They gave thier name as La Domaine. I see on google that is pretty well known place in New York, but this place is supposed to be in Rockwall Texas. the email response gave a lot of booking info but two things are raising flags with me: one, they seem to want a booking with payment before telling me where they are, and two, I can't find any online presence for a texas location of La Domaine...

Has anybody heard of this place?

Shelley
    The most loved post in topic
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jul 8, 2024
Hi Shelley.

My simple advice is don't pay the money. Its possible you are being scammed. I'm in no position to say if this is a certainty, however your story has a common thread. If you two want to meet and play, and your mistress truly is local, book a room at hotel or some such thing. Something on your terms since its your money.

Won't stop you from losing the money if this is all a ruse, but it will remove the chance of you paying your potential scammer and thus losing their incentive to play this game with your emotions. If they insist, they probably don't have your interests and safety at heart and possibly even intend you ill. Men in particular suffer from financial scams of this form fairly frequently (an in vanilla dating too).

Given the circumstances make sure you have friends who know where you are going if you go through with this, and also request that they call you at a specific time. If you don't answer, or call back in 20 minutes, they should either come find you or alert authorities.
lambsone
lambsone • Jul 8, 2024
Maybe rent a cabin in the woods. In Ohio we have furnished cabins with Jacuzzies that are isolated enough from one another to be able to play without raising suspicions. They are in a lovely wooded area with creeks, cliffs, waterfalls, etc. In Hocking Hills. That's Southeastern Ohio. Perhaps Texas has some places like that where you can have some privacy.

Also in Ohio, we have Ravenwood Castle also in Hocking Hills that is a hotel built like a castle that anyone can book a room in. However for kink folk, they have a secret dungeon space. Maybe there is something like that in Texas.

You might look into some kinky B&Bs, although I'm not sure if you'd have a lot of privacy there, but who knows, they might have a dungeon space.
Invisible​(sub female)
1 month ago • Jul 9, 2024
Invisible​(sub female) • Jul 9, 2024
lambsone wrote:
Also in Ohio, we have Ravenwood Castle also in Hocking Hills that is a hotel built like a castle that anyone can book a room in. However for kink folk, they have a secret dungeon space.

WHAAAT!
All the time I've spent in Hocking Hills - I had no idea that there was a secret dungeon. I'm familiar with Ravenwood, but never been there.
lambsone
1 month ago • Jul 9, 2024
lambsone • Jul 9, 2024
Yep Invisible. I don't think they advertise the dungeon to the general public but kink websites sometimes have it listed. It seems that back in 1999 when I first got into BDSM, I ran across it advertised to the kink community as a type of Roissy along the lines of the Story of O. Monks in robes were in the photos I saw. They must have made some changes since then. Now I think the rooms to rent to the general public are done in medieval style. The dungeon can be rented for hours or days.
InATimelyFashion
1 month ago • Jul 11, 2024
InATimelyFashion • Jul 11, 2024
You both need to meet in the middle of the public in daylight in a vanilla casual setting like a coffee shop /book store/fast food joint/whatever. You both should cam and voice first before meeting in public. Sex should be the last thing period. You need to get to know them more if you both click then go bowling and so on. They need to take the time. But if your time is limited just for experience and learning, yes you need to make sure you can trust them. No off emails like yahoo or google that trap for a scam they should be talking to you on a safe app and why does a second party have to contact sounds fishy. Scammers love to play games that link you to a site that says pay now for services. It could just be a site made to scam people so they don't fall for it. Find to cherish someone until after you dated a few times and on a budget like stuff under 100 dollars you take the shopping or buy toys together it should be fun not a game of using but really pleasing each other. They just talk about dollars then play and tell them good luck. Plenty of domme's that love to settle down or be a lover partner companionship. You gotta limit yourself not to be played by so many scams out there you have to be careful. If just about money no , If just to belittle no , They are not willing to meet you in respectful way best to luck to them. You also need to set boundaries and be selective. True ones want to get to know fake people just want your money and run for it.

Look for local BDSM clubs ask them if you can rent a room , find a nudist area as a beach , Rent a RB, find naked camping , Or rent B&B that is private.
The pictures look to model like you have to go through a person its a scam. You not seen photo this person or on video live or talk to them they make excuses its a scam run for your life. And this your first think before you leap. I remember the old collarspace days people pretend to want to meet up they try to put fake photo they find online saying asian is here to massage them but no pictures of themself yes don't fall for scam don't seem to add up they got nothing better to do then scam more these kind are in ghana not saying all are but these people get paid in ghana they sit in place by free computers most these people are young being told what to do. But it can happen any were do your homework and don't jump for all.
InATimelyFashion
1 month ago • Jul 11, 2024
InATimelyFashion • Jul 11, 2024
Also even start out online cam and voice or virtual place as a meeting up see how they treat you first go by gut feeling and all.
House Talion​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 12, 2024
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 12, 2024
If all you want is a place to play, before you rent space at a dungeon, considerably events in the area. If that's jot available it never hurts to try a motel as their overnight rates arenuaually better than the dungeon space rental rates