Online now
Online now

Arousal Cream

Sweet Minx​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • Aug 24, 2024

Arousal Cream

Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Aug 24, 2024
I ordered some Love Button Arousal Balm. It claims to enhance sexual pleasure for both partners. I actually didn't know there was such a thing lol.
Does anyone have feedback or recommendations or experience with these type of stimulants? I'm excited to try it.
Sweet Minx​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • Aug 25, 2024
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Aug 25, 2024
Im not saying i need it either lol but could be enjoyable!

Key Benefits:
Made from natural ingredients
Promotes blood flow
Heightens skin sensitivity
Can be used by both men and women
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
Oo yes! Haha it’s funny cuz i actually work @ a store that specializes in female hygiene and sexual products!

Some of them are a hit or miss. You’d just have to look @ the ingredients and do some research. See which ones are safe and effective
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Aug 25, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
If a guy needs such a thing, it is more than likely he's dead.

I'm guessing you don't mean guys with E.D., and this stuff doesn't seem like it can address that problem anyway.

So not counting E. D., to my men it seemed to be the opposite. A fair number of my partners have, at one time or another, expressed the desire to be just a little less sensitive in that they can pound the pussy (or other areas) a lot longer and harder.

That way, not only can they blow a bigger load, they're a bit more tired from a more vigorous effort and all the easier to dismount, roll over and sleep, if only a couple hours at a time.

Only the 20-something set is able to reload and have more fun in less than an hour. Might as well, in the truest sense of the expression, get more bang for the fuck.

-----------

As for me, if I get back into action, this stuff isn't a bad idea if it works as advertised. Easy orgasms are always great, but more intense ones all the better.
Sweet Minx​(sub female)
2 weeks ago • Aug 30, 2024
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Aug 30, 2024
Im here to report back that so far I've tried it on my nipples. I rubbed it all around and it smelled kinda minty.. It tingles a tiny little bit but not much.

Next up -my clit..😶‍🌫️
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 30, 2024
There's a thing called fire n ice condoms, pretty much the same thing. First try it on a basic area like your hand, then a sensitive spot like your neck or inner thigh just to see yournphysical reaction. It may give you a reaction that's best tested elsewhere before applying it to your nipples or clit
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Aug 30, 2024
I never did try this (one of those "should-haves") I read somewhere that if I (for example) munch on a few Altoids right before giving head, it's supposed to "have a profound effect" on that particular appendage.

Unfortunately, Altoids.. even one -- are pretty damned strong. Last thing I needed was to sizzle a guy's tool and get slapped to the floor for my trouble. Then again, too bad I lacked ambition. Slaps or not, the sight of the dude running to the bathroom to rinse is ding-dong would be priceless on the laugh meter.

---------------------------------

All that, of course, depends on whether Altoids really work that level of "magic" on dicks. I might just put it on the To Do list if ever I get to being playful again.
RoseUndressed​(sub female)
2 weeks ago • Sep 1, 2024
Does anyone remember the lip pumping gloss that was around in the noughties? I think it may be becoming fashionable again now.

It would make your lips tingle like crazy on application and get the blood pumping. Applying immediately before going down on someone would have the same effect on their vulva/penis.

It was quite something. I would imagine arousal creams are rather similar.