4 years ago • Feb 3, 2020
DrWakko • Feb 3, 2020
google is your friend
Sami A​(sub female)
Sami A​(sub female) • Feb 3, 2020
fatbear wrote:
getting them to submit to him.

LOL Submission isn't an action as much as it's a gift she gives once you proved you're worthy of her submission. Trust and friendship is a good starting point. She'll catch feelings first and then she will start to submit. It will be subtle but you will pick up on them and know it's time to move for more submission.

FYI Nothing turns me off as much as a Dom expecting full instant submission. I 'm sure it is the same for other subs that know their worth. icon_wink.gif
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2020
Fat bear,
Couple points, this journey will be like any other relationship. Find someone you connect with or have a spark with. Express your interest in a positive way and she will present herself to you. Watch for the queues.

Be authentic, tell the truth and listen.

More importantly, concerning alpha behavior... every Dominant, and every Alpha knows that unless you have ascended to godhood, you are still submitting to some authority. Before you head down this road of being a Dom... you will need to put things into perspective. Also, if this is something you pursue for power or to have a submissive yield to your every command, but haven't put all things into perspective then you will come across as a faux Dom by most submissives and certainly by others Alpha or Doms.

Lastly, while everyone in the BDSM community has there own spin on things... I am of the opinion that being a dominant is being a leader. Leaders lead, followers follow... it's a natural state for all of us. Learn what it means to lead and followers will follow, guaranteed. When you look around and see know one following, it's because your not leading.
    The most loved post in topic
VanDom​(dom male){I will con}

Check out my blogs

Realities of Submission is a series of blogs I am writing for both Doms and subs. I have also given a book list to look at. Best advice I can give you is to find a Mentor to help guide you and teach you the skills and intricacies. Play Smart is the best way to start.
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2020
Ah man... just reread my post and saw the infamous there in place of their.... aaaahhhggg
Haha

Oh well. My apologies to all the Grammer enthusiasts. I know you must be triggered.