Online now
Online now

Predictive text time again!

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 8, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 8, 2022
Sylvan Sprite wrote:
The sex was going great until the morning of the disdainful gaze.

Amazing.

Oooh, not a good morning.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 8, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
The sex was going great until you went out to get a few minutes away from me and I didn’t expect you to see me in my dreams.

That last part is confusing. 🫤

Um, huh?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 8, 2022
The sex was going great until then so I'm good about what we will want from each person that needs some things fucked.

Is that good or bad?
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 8, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
The sex was going great until then so I'm good about what we will want from each person that needs some things fucked.

Is that good or bad?

How many people are we talking about here? I do need some things fucked but only by you.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 9, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 9, 2022
The sex was going great until after I started talking about how much I hate it when she wakes up fussy.

Eeek, that's bound to end a mood.
Hypnotist​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 10, 2022
Hypnotist​(dom male) • Jul 10, 2022
The sex was going great until you got a daughter and I have no idea what happened.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 11, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 11, 2022
Hypnotist wrote:
The sex was going great until you got a daughter and I have no idea what happened.

Oh, I think we can guess how that happened hahah
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 11, 2022
The sex was going great until the first day of the season of a butthole when it was a very good time to board a butthole.

Please tell me that butthole season is a calendar thing and not a flavoring thing!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
The sex was going great until the first day of the season of a butthole when it was a very good time to board a butthole.

Please tell me that butthole season is a calendar thing and not a flavoring thing!

😂 Sounds like a calendar thing…as if you would need a special time of year for butthole boarding. Hahaha