Online now
Online now

Daddy Doms and Mommy Doms

lambsone
3 weeks ago • May 31, 2024
lambsone • May 31, 2024
"But the idea that a Daddy Dom is caring and other Doms are not, that's a big NO. Or they are in the wrong place."

This is the part of your comment I was referring to I'mMe. Which I probably should have clarified from the get go. I don't see anyone saying that other Doms are not caring. Where did you see that?
lambsone
lambsone • May 31, 2024
Gosh, I hope this topic can go further and other Daddys and Mommy's share their thoughts. This can't be ALL there is to this topic
dom in search
dom in search • May 31, 2024
as a daddy dom i care for my little. i enjoy watching them evolve in my arms. i want to earn trust,learn there needs and give them a safe place to be. most doms now are sadistic i love the more gentle ways.
lambsone
lambsone • May 31, 2024
I like the gentler ways too Dom in search. Well unless I'm aroused and then I might need more roughness.
babyhenk
1 day ago • Jun 24, 2024
babyhenk • Jun 24, 2024
i must wearing diapers my wife wants
lambsone
1 day ago • Jun 24, 2024
lambsone • Jun 24, 2024
Can you elaborate babyhenk? I'm not understanding what you are trying to say.
lambsone
18 hours ago • Jun 25, 2024
lambsone • Jun 25, 2024
Okay, gotcha chubbykinkytaboo, thanks for the clarification.
Sir Sylvain​(dom female)
8 hours ago • Jun 25, 2024
Sir Sylvain​(dom female) • Jun 25, 2024
Hello 👋🏼
There is this incredible post somewhere on here that is (I believe) called "Mommy Dommes aren't what you think" (or something of the like). I think warrants a read by...well....anyone and everyone. I feel, personally it beautifully and succinctly captures what sets Mommy (and perhaps Daddy, although the post speaks to Mommy's specifically) Dom(me)s apart from D's-full stop, Masters, etc.
I know a lot of what sets Mommy/Daddy D's apart for some are the kinks they participate in (ex: include age play, diapers, pacifiers, etc) but that doesn't necessarily explain the difference, nor does it mean it is exclusively those things--nit all Mommy's and Daddy's engage in ageplay.

In my opinion, and I stress opinion big time-- this is something within myself I am still exploring-- I find the biggest difference being deep compassion and nurturing; (this difference is MY opinion because I am and was always a hardcore sadist in my kink life), A sort of more sensual but still stern approach. If I could simplify it, I think it would be the equivalent of an iron fist covered in the softest velvet glove. And that's WAY over simplifying. So many nuances in this type of dynamic!

Cheers!
lambsone
4 hours ago • Jun 25, 2024
lambsone • Jun 25, 2024
Here's the link to "MommyDomms aren't what you think"

https://thecage.co/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4507#69549

Thank you Sir Silvain for your thoughts and the link. I'm sure this will help.