Online now
Online now

General questions

ArthursKnight​(sub trans man)
1 week ago • Jun 20, 2024
simplylaura wrote:
Hi friend, welcome to the Cage icon_smile.gif

I echo what aradialspire said- she's pretty wise. I will caution you that there are some overt transphobes on this site, but they out themselves and you can just stay away from them. However, there are also a lot of queer and trans folks who just aren't the loud majority.

I hang out almost exclusively with queer and trans kinksters, and am a part of a boys group despite being a cis woman (I identify as a boi) and our group has multiple trans men at various stages of transition. You'll definitely find your niche.

I defintely recommend looking for an in-person community. I have no idea what the scene for queer and trans folx is like in Italy, but I do know that Europe does have a robust kink scene. Look for munches or for parties specifically for queer and trans people. You don't have to play and those are often good gateways to meet people.

The best way to get started is to just keep asking questions. Don't worry about asking dumb questions or re-hashing old topics. I've been around the Leather scene for 20 years now and am still always learning. Hop into chat if that interests you (I met my rl dominant/wife in the chat room!).

I'm glad you're here!

Thank you so much!

Yeahz munches seem like a good idea. I'm not sure I could find a community here where I live, but I could check around.

The chat feature seems nice sometimes and the other day I had a really nice talk so I'll definitely use it more