Online now
Online now

Is Rage Fucking an acceptable practice within the lifestyle?

SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 month ago • Jul 21, 2024
Consent
Consent
Consent.

Firstly, not everyone identifies as "property" and some.leople may have DIFFERENT definitions for it so firstly, THAT needs to have an agreed upon definition.

Then, requirements, alliances, and limits must be discussed and all terms must be have agreed upon definitions.

I would caution anyone against blanket assumptions such as "you are my sub, which makes you my property, which means I can do whatever I want to you without seeking permission in the moment.".

I may refer to myself as "his property" but so is his truck. He takes good care of his truck and doesn't use it roughly. When he DOES need to use it for trucky like things, he takes care to do so gently and ensures that any dahe is repaired quickly.

Being someone's property doesn't always mean that that person is treated callously. We are still people and people have feelings.
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
I feel just as satisfied from that as I do with a long session of orgasms and pain. Every day, that might get a little old and predictable which has its own allure if you’re into oppression like I am. It’s an honor for me as Daddy’s girl to be that release value for his frustration, or whatever causes it and that feels very satisfying.
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Jul 21, 2024
If I were into relationships of course, this is quite a titillating subject. I'd always consent because "back in the day" I got off being "used" at the whim of the other.
SirTOuTOO​(dom male){~ 2u2 ~}
2 weeks ago • Aug 23, 2024
What a topic,... with wide variations on a theme, CNC, RESPECT, DUTY, USED,.... etc; etc.
If a Dom comes home 'pissed' & 'stressed',... who the hell knows what got him into a 'techy-wound-up' state.
( Could have been any number of 'life-fcuks-you-up' days )
Perhaps RAGE shouldn't even be in the 'title',.. as that can really 'put the cat among the pigeons' !!!
~ IMO,... an attentive sub, should KNOW her Dom.
- Serving him & being able to 'unwind' that coiled-spring in 'her-man'.
- WITHOUT questioning him, or even talking,... she should be able to RELAX him, in his 'environment' - use HER submissiveness to leave his 'worldly frustrations' at the door,...& with an aim ( & provocative means she's aware of - in their 'dynamic') be able to give him both,... a STIFF drink & COCK, by letting herself be OPENLY available (cnc included) to be his stress-release-whore. ***
*** it is assumed their 'dynamic' has already developed to the point where 'signs, situations & each of their mood-tells',... can be read, picked up on & initiated,... by BOTH the D & S