Online now
Online now

Long Term Bondage/slavery/submission

I'mME
1 month ago • Aug 1, 2024
I'mME • Aug 1, 2024
LatexJmHer,

Ever heard the saying that some things in kink are better left as a fantasy?
If this lady has never had any experience but wants to jump in and is talking about things (some of which are considered to be upper level play) this may be a situation where it's best left to strategy.

I'm curious as to why she can't move near you and y'all start out that way.

Letting a complete stranger move in? NO.
Miss Magdalena​(sub female){FreeSpirit}
1 month ago • Aug 2, 2024
Latexher,

It’s entirely possible she is being sincere in her desire for more than what she’s had and currently has and perhaps you can see that when you speak to her, which may be one of the reasons you’re entertaining the idea. She’s told you a lot just by saying she has no experience, had a unfulfilling marriage, and life around her is boring and she’s lonely. All those things could make anyone behave impulsively, without considering the consequences, if they could even think of them without more exposure. I don’t see anything wrong with two consenting adults exploring one another to see if their interests truly align, but I think you’d be doing you both the greatest service by requiring you keep your living arrangements separate until trust and commitment can be established. If being with you is contingent upon you also providing her housing and support, then that tells you a lot about her values. If those don’t align with your own, then you deserve more and should not settle for less.
    The most loved post in topic