Online now
Online now

Circle BDSM reviews - Ft Worth TX

Steellover​(sub male)
2 weeks ago • Aug 29, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Aug 29, 2024
Well, this mistress claimed, in my text chats that she wasn't into pay for play, which is great, and I honestly would have considered giving her a shot except...

...If I am going to allow myself to be placed in a "compromising position" under care of a dominant, I want to know a little about them first.

Not just what their kinks are; that's certainly a part of it, but it's not enough. What kind of person are they? Can they be trusted? Are they even what they say they are, do they look like their profile picture, what are their personal values? Their attitudes toward "Safe kink" and safe words? She was insistent- if you want to serve me, then just meet at my place; I don't meet up socially. If someone isn't willing to meet up first for coffee and/or drinks, and talk about what might (or might not) make mutually us click, then I tend to get gun shy about jumping into a hardcore scene with them. I tried to explain all this to her politely; but she just wasn't into that; it is not how she rolls.

Call me paranoid or call me overly cautious, but I don't want to end up jumping into a "no limits" situation where I end up with missing organs buried somewhere out in the desert. Maybe if I had been involved with the club, met some of this secret society, and reported to "George" (whoever he was; it isn't the actual name she gave me, but you get the idea) and I might have gotten to meet her and know her in person ahead of time.- and felt more comfortable about "playing" with her. But again, I'm looking for a more serious relationship beyond just casual play.
Miki​(masochist female)
2 weeks ago • Aug 30, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Aug 30, 2024
@ steel dude
Nahh, I'd call it "wise". No such thing as "too careful" in any relationship situation at the outset, double-down on those one meets Online.