Online now
Online now

Nipple piercing and nipple play

RoseUndressed​(sub female)
2 weeks ago • Sep 1, 2024
bdsamworld wrote:
This is really interesting - thank you.

Dancing is the one thing I worry about - its a form of income for me and I think a single piercing would look fantastic when performing, especially for the later night shows when the lights can catch against the jewellery.

I am worried about catching it when dancing though. Many of the girls I know who have it done don't experience the same level of body bashing against a pole that I experience as a plus size and curvy dancer!

**another thing to think about if you are a dancer is that you could possibly come across something that is going to yank or pull on it. Such as any kind of netting, lace, somebody's shirt, etc. I have had ear piercings ripped out before because they've gotten stuck on something. Against a pole it's not as bad because you're kind of sliding but unless you properly lube up that pole. You are going to have more of an issue. And I know quite a few dancers who did not lube up the pole properly.[/quote]

I'm now wondering why anyone would lube a pole? How do you grip when hanging upside by thigh hold if you've made the pole slippery?
bdsamworld​(sub female){collared}
RoseUndressed wrote:
bdsamworld wrote:
This is really interesting - thank you.

Dancing is the one thing I worry about - its a form of income for me and I think a single piercing would look fantastic when performing, especially for the later night shows when the lights can catch against the jewellery.

I am worried about catching it when dancing though. Many of the girls I know who have it done don't experience the same level of body bashing against a pole that I experience as a plus size and curvy dancer!

**another thing to think about if you are a dancer is that you could possibly come across something that is going to yank or pull on it. Such as any kind of netting, lace, somebody's shirt, etc. I have had ear piercings ripped out before because they've gotten stuck on something. Against a pole it's not as bad because you're kind of sliding but unless you properly lube up that pole. You are going to have more of an issue. And I know quite a few dancers who did not lube up the pole properly.

I'm now wondering why anyone would lube a pole? How do you grip when hanging upside by thigh hold if you've made the pole slippery?[/quote]

Oh we called it lube but it wasn't that slippery that you'd fall right down. But it was sticky enough that we could hang on.
intenseoldman​(dom male)
intenseoldman​(dom male) • Sep 1, 2024
This is good. I've always appreciated the eye appeal of piercings, and of course the sensation of a girl giving head who has a tongue piercing. I haven't been with someone with a clitty piercing, but I would imagine it would make.... just walking more stimulating, and I always imagined the same would hold true for nipple piercings but never heard anyone talk about it.

The healing time, though, that would take some dedication... and all the potential snagging, that would take a lot of care...

I'm wondering about sucking pierced nipples and the way I like to interact with titties. Teeth raking over areolas, nipples and the piercings.... pinching, pulling and twisting pierced nipples... hmmm... tweaking and slapping them... that would all be a lot different it seems.
bdsamworld​(sub female){collared}
"The healing time, though, that would take some dedication... and all the potential snagging, that would take a lot of care...

I'm wondering about sucking pierced nipples and the way I like to interact with titties. Teeth raking over areolas, nipples and the piercings.... pinching, pulling and twisting pierced nipples... hmmm... tweaking and slapping them... that would all be a lot different it seems."

There are tons of ways you could "harm" the piercings and the other person. But I feel that's a risk that everyone with any piercing could have. I have had 3 ear piercings ripped out, not during sexy times even! Hahaha. But nipple piercings seem to get into the way a lot. 🫤

If you can find someone who would take such tender care I'm sure it would be a lot of fun. Personally I have wanted to get some sort of piercing in my groin. I'm obsessed with how they look and I just want to have a more sensitive area down there. But ... It's a lot of healing. And then no touching. I couldn't do that.
intenseoldman​(dom male)
2 weeks ago • Sep 2, 2024
intenseoldman​(dom male) • Sep 2, 2024
I looked it up... a vertical clitorial hood piercing or "Princess Albertina" piercing takes 1 to 2 months to heal. It sounds like you can have sex but no exchange of body floods... the article says to use unlubed condoms and dental dams...

However, according to the same article, you are likely to find new joy in pedaling a bicycle and using a stair stepper icon_wink.gif

I think you could touch at least around the area as long as your hands are sterilized... I'm sure if you could have gspot orgasms inserting a sterilized toy that would be ideal (naybe not if you squirt)

Somehow I got to talking about this with my son and daughter in law who called me tonight. My son actually went to get a nipple pierced when he was a teenager... but after he saw his friend get one done, he chickened out. The way he described seeing it done, sounds more painful than getting your lip or nose pierced. I asked him how he could have had that done as a minor, and I guess they had a friend who did piercings.

Anyway, I have seen some very nice nipple piercings... but I think you would want a very good, experienced piercer and I guess whether or not it gives you more sensitivity depends on the individual...
Sillyfaerie​(sub trans woman)
2 weeks ago • Sep 2, 2024
For the sort of play you describe, nipple shields held on with a bar would work well, since they would push the nipple out more. Plenty of examples: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=nipple+shield+jewelry&t=ffab&atb=v288-1&iax=images&ia=images
MountaintopMaster
2 weeks ago • Sep 3, 2024
MountaintopMaster • Sep 3, 2024
Male here; used to have a handful of piercings, and gradually removed them all because they just felt like a liability during rough play, and the areas had to be deep-cleaned regularly or they would get gross. One of my nipple piercings never fully healed, even after nearly 2 years, and I just got fed up with it.

I'm a highly visual person, but it still wasn't worth it for me, not on myself nor my partner(s).

I think the two biggest reasons in favor are the visual, but that can lose its novelty with time, and the sensation enhancement, which is an unknown for each person but it does stand a better chance of enduring if you are so lucky.

TLDR: If you're also a very visual person, and if you're lucky enough that they do enhance sensitivity, then they might be worth keeping, but do be diligent in the healing process, then be diligent in routine cleaning and care even after they're fully healed. And don't get any crazy ideas unless you're ready to accept the consequences of the lifestyle decision, hehe...
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
2 weeks ago • Sep 3, 2024
Nipple piercings sounds hot af, but the healing process would kill me as well as trying to find clothes that don’t show them haha!

Although I feel like they would feel so good being played with (after it’s healed).