Online now
Online now

What Percent of CAGE Females are BBW?

DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
12 hours ago • Oct 17, 2024
I don’t think it really matters unless you’re actively seeking or avoiding plus-size people.

The percentage might also be skewed because many women don’t specifically mention being plus-size in their bios. From what I’ve observed, a lot of men don’t care much about body size as long as they find the person attractive as long as they make their hearts race and their minds wander.

When I was plus-size, I made sure to mention it in my bio, mostly because photos can be deceiving. For some reason, pictures seem to shrink you rather than add any pounds! Despite that, when the talking stage would lead to a date, I often got rejected for being “too fat,” as if they didn’t expect me to look the way I did in person. It was wild, honestly.

I haven’t noticed much fatphobia myself, but to be fair, I lost over 100 pounds before I became really active in the Lifestyle, so I might not be the best judge. However, I’ve seen plenty of people on Fet who celebrate and love BBWs, which is amazing, especially considering the current beauty standards that emphasize “slim thick” or “curvy with a flat stomach.”

Also, I think “BBW” can mean different things to different people. For instance, in my generation, being a BBW often means having big boobs and a big butt, but no stomach or rolls, which is a pretty unrealistic expectation.

Anyway, that’s my take. It was a weird but definitely interesting question to think about!
dollMaker​(dom male)
9 hours ago • Oct 17, 2024
dollMaker​(dom male) • Oct 17, 2024
RoseUndressed wrote:
Hi from someone who is overweight... (a medical terminology - not something I would coin myself).

I doubt the percentage of overweight people here is much different to in real life. However, it might be that more people on here feel the need to signal that they identify as a BBW, or state that they are plus size/fat/curvy etc to protect themselves when not openly sharing their body type through pictures.

I have definitely had my body used against me in multiple scenarios (online and off). I'm open with my body type and believe myself to be beautiful - but I'm not everyone's cup of tea (wouldn't it be boring if I were). However, there are a lot of people that will target me for showing my body (clothed or otherwise) and use very toxic and potentially damaging words towards me (I won't repeat them here in case they trigger others but I'm happy to share examples via DM if people need that).

Put this into a dating scenario, and using the term BBW (or whatever a person wishes to label themselves) is a way of being upfront - this is my body type, if you don't like it, don't message me.

If those sort of abusive messages are sent to you on here, report the person doing it and send screenshots to the sites admin. I am sorry that has happened, it should never happen - people are simply horrible at times.
Bluebanana​(masochist female)
6 hours ago • Oct 17, 2024
Sorry, reading the replies... It seems I don't know what BBW means! Always thought it stood for a Big Black Woman.
To me, that would mean
Big, as in curvaceous.
Black, as in brown/black skin
Woman, as in female of species
Bluebanana​(masochist female)
Whatever it means, women are beautiful! Strong! Actually pretty amazing! So whatever size they are, whether zero or the opposite of that, then it's up to those women to love themselves first. Regardless of what potential others think. If they don't love themselves then... Ah you know the rest
Heero​(dom male)
Heero​(dom male) • Oct 17, 2024
Bluebanana wrote:
Oops, now just read another reply, and does it mean big beautiful woman? 🤭☺️ Sorry
Haha, yes, it stands for "big beautiful women".

Don't worry, you're only 104 years old and still young. You live and learn.
AlphaByDesign​(dom male)
4 hours ago • Oct 18, 2024
AlphaByDesign​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2024
I’m 6’3, 190 lbs, run about 50 miles a week, compete in triathlons, eat a carnivore diet, no sugar or processed food and to Crosst and HIIT. Yes there are definitely a lot of BBW on this site.
Heero​(dom male)
2 hours ago • Oct 18, 2024
Heero​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2024
AlphaByDesign wrote:
I’m 6’3, 190 lbs, run about 50 miles a week, compete in triathlons, eat a carnivore diet, no sugar or processed food and to Crosst and HIIT. Yes there are definitely a lot of BBW on this site.
Haha, not sure what the first sentence has to do with the second one. Are you saying something like "pssh, to me, you're ALL BBWs!"?