Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Bunnie
4 years ago • Apr 14, 2020
Bunnie • Apr 14, 2020
Great answer icon_biggrin.gif

I’m a huge fan of road trips! I just love being on the road... the freedom and excitement of the unknown spread out before me as I set off. Destination sometimes known... but mostly not.

If you could change the colour of the sky to any other colour... what would you choose?
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2020
I would prefer the mountains, and the peaceful quiet. Some times getting away from people and civilization is a more relaxing trip. Especially if you have a small cabin.

Where would you go in the world if you could free of charge?
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2020
Antarctica. It’s the one place I’ve never really been that I can’t really get to.

Do you prefer formal attire or sweats and t-shirt for an evening out?
Living and Loving​(switch male)
Neither. I like wearing something nice but still comfortable like a good pair of jeans and a collar shirt. I think that is cheating as I didn't choose either option but wanted to give an honest answer. icon_smile.gif

What’s the worst thing you’ve eaten out of politeness?
Mister Anderson​(dom male)
Mister Anderson​(dom male) • Apr 14, 2020
boiled chicken and a glass of room temperature milk. I was meeting my prom dates mother for the first time

what's the best memory you have related to food?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 14, 2020
My ex-husband and I cooked together a lot, and we always had so much fun... laughter... music turned up. We both had our strong areas and weak areas and complimented each other perfectly. And best of all... oftentimes our cooking would involve dancing in the kitchen together icon_smile.gif

Would you prefer to be told a white lie to give you hope... or be told a devastating truth?
Living and Loving​(switch male)
Devastating truth. I rather know the truth upfront so I can just deal the best I can then be told a white lie that yes gives me hope at first but that not only be erased once the truth came out, I also feel even worse that I didn't have time to mentally prepare.

Have you ever dined and dashed at a restaurant?