Online now
Online now

Rules and Check Ins

event horizon{NotLooking}
1 year ago • Jun 18, 2023
event horizon{NotLooking} • Jun 18, 2023
slavejewel wrote:
How about you do exactly what you claimed and ignore me like I've been doing with you. Really not that fucking hard. Honestly if I damn fucking well want to stay I fucking will. Seems you assume people aren't allowed to change their fucking mind. I haven't said shit bank to you every fucking time you've come at me. Honestly too there's nothing in the fucking rules of this site that states that I can't fucking talk about my fucking life and again if you don't like it than fucking ignore it. Now I'm going to go back to ignoring you. I'm just done silently letting you try to make me feel like I'm wrong for being honest. Did you ever take a moment to think that maybe some people have an easier time talking with strangers? No I'm sure you only see it from your point and that's the only way but me saying my point here because again it isn't yours you think is wrong. Well fuck you. There I'm done. Sorry Parker but that has been building for a minute now. Which Is also why I started leaving chat when she comes in. Today was just the wrong day. So sorry Parker.

Kinda hard to ignore you when your drama is constantly spilling all over the community. Which I'm sure is exactly what you wanted, to be something people can't ignore. All I did was ask you to stop causing harm, and you chose to reply by hurling abuse. I don't think I have to say anything more about it now, as you seem to do quite well enough on your own at painting an accurate picture of your abusive behavior.
RiverWolf​(masochist female)
1 year ago • Jun 18, 2023
First off you didn't ask anything. Second off yeah play a victim in the open yet I still remember the pm which I didn't reply to. It isn't hard in fact until this I've been doing just that to you ignoring you. But a stranger as you put it that I talk to gave me some great advice and I'm taking it...... Kindly keep my name from your typing and I'll do the same. Thank you and have a blessed day.