Online now
Online now

Question For Those Men Who Like Ladies Breasts

intenseoldman​(dom male)
1 month ago • Aug 17, 2024
intenseoldman​(dom male) • Aug 17, 2024
Okay...I love tits and I cannot lie, big tits, little tits, torpedo tits, round tits, fake tits and naturals... I 'll suck them all into my wet warm mouth and rake my teeth across their areolas and nipples.

Of course, before that, I will nuzzle, kiss and nibble every square inch of that sweet, soft, velvety breast flesh, and leave some strategically place hickies.. a few in the cleavage area ...just so if one bends over too far, someone will see my marks. A ring of hickies on the edges of areolas to tease and torment before I finally get to nibble some nipples.I love sucking tits during intercourse and pinching my mates nipples when she comes. Tits I've spent the night with might be a little sore the next morning.

I need tits before after and during. My first sub had very nice tits that I ravished on our first encounter. The sex was so good, I messaged her "was it a dream?" She sent back a picture of her beautiful titties all marked up and said "no, see, it wasn't a dream."

When my ex was lactating.... yeah I like tits. To explain why.... I don't know, I just fully appreciate them when they're in my face, my grip, or snuggling my dick.

As far as the drama goes about excluding gender on who loves tits... yeah... please be open about it. I like hearing a woman's view of how she enjoys tit's too.

What I haven't heard is how much a woman enjoys her own tits. I mean don't you enjoy them as much as you like them being enjoyed?
bdsamworld​(sub female){collared}
1 month ago • Aug 17, 2024
I LOVE to play with breasts. SOOOOO much fun. It doesn't matter how they look; big, small, natural, or fake. Boobs are my kink love language. 🤣 One of many kink love languages. I love to play with boobs as much as I love mine to be played with. I love that someone can be rough or soft with them and it turns me on. My nipples being sucked or bitten 🤤 I'm a goner. I love that so much. I haven't mastered the orgasm through nipple play, but very much want to try it out sometime.
I'mME
1 month ago • Aug 19, 2024
I'mME • Aug 19, 2024
TwinkleEyes wrote:
helpfulhints wrote:
As a bi sexual it’s the softness and the reaction from the other person when you play with them. I know how much I like it when someone plays with mine. So I look out for those same reactions it turns me on no end knowing I’m able to do that for them

Agreed this question isn’t gender specific.

For myself I like the jiggle, something to grab onto while I’m fucking someone, nipple actions makes me drool (both done to me and doing to others, all different shapes and sizes, I like to take advantage of what is mine, I’ve found both female and male s types have enjoyed being nuzzled in as a place of comfort, and above all else their pleasure as you’ve mentioned. Visually they are not pleasing to the level of desire until I am mentally connected with someone. A body is just a body after all.

As animals the breasts denote fertility. Male brains see it as a fertile thing unconsciously.

I agree on the fertility aspects.
Miss Anima​(dom female)
Miss Anima​(dom female) • Aug 19, 2024
simplylaura wrote:
lambsone wrote:
So don't congratulate me for being open minded because I am not.

Yeah no shit you aren't. If other view points are so offensive to you I suggest sticking to your christian bdsm sites and domestic discipline stuff. Because it's 2024 and most importantly this isn't your website to "allow" conversations to happen.

Hypocrite spotted
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Aug 19, 2024
Aww another thread that descended into this shit...

However I'll stick to the original topic. As a bisexual but lesbian-leaning woman, I can say I certainly do. Not listing reasons except "all of the above"

Or more simply... about being attracted to another woman's rack... For me, ""It just is."