Online now
Online now

What's your dynamic

intenseoldman​(dom male)
1 week ago • Sep 9, 2024
intenseoldman​(dom male) • Sep 9, 2024
Six Foot Four wrote:
I had...something a lot like what Steellover beautifully described. Different flavor of course, but we chose to co-mingle all aspects of our lives, starting off as Master and slave and eventually becoming confidants and best friends and falling in love. In roughly that order, for me. If you were to ask her, she'd probably say...friends first, second entering into a M/s relationship, then falling in love, then confidants and best friends.

To me 24/7 refers to the nature of the relationship, not the quantity of time you spend together. Wherever she goes, whatever she's doing, she's my slave. Wherever I go, whatever I'm doing, I'm her Master. Life happens. Being physically together 24/7 would...require a certain amount of wealth and lack of other responsibilities for both parties. I don't actually know if I could do an in-person 24/7 thing. I have an urge to be pedantic about this, so I would point out that if you're out in a public space and she goes to the bathroom while you wait or you go to the men's and she goes to the ladies,' then you're not physically together 24/7.

We were a 24/7 TPE M/s relationship, which due to her health has morphed into an immensely unfulfilling caregiver/sick girl situation. Nobody's happy with this.

I've always been monogamous, though given my situation right now, I can see the appeal of the poly lifestyle. I don't think I'd go for it, but having a diversified relationship portfolio does make some sense to me in this moment.

IOM, I'm also quite glad Heero prompted you to share the omitted portion which was the last comment on page one, because the relationship that's lasted me most of my adult life was as you described as your first sub. There wasn't any interruption or deception; we both were who we were and things just...flowed.

Grats on your ephiphany Heero, and welcome to the 24/7 club! icon_razz.gif

First of all I am sorry to hear that your girl is sick and I hope she gets better. I have been in caregiver/sick girl relationship and though, unfulfilling, there were some very tender moments in being her caregiver that I'll always cherish.

I appreciate you pointing out that being physically together 24/7 would "require a certain amount of wealth and lack of other responsibilities for both parties" That's definitely food for thought. I have been reconsidering balance in a relationship, and "lack of responsibilities" is an imbalance that could easily hinder fulfillment.