Online now
Online now

Forum Fightclub

Sweet Minx​(sub female)
4 weeks ago • Aug 19, 2024
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Aug 19, 2024
It wasnt towards you. Shush no apologizing in the fight club. I think we all have moments when we do that.

We should have a cake fight.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Aug 19, 2024
I think that's a good event to plan a wedding around. Order several times the needed wedding cakes, award the messiest outfit at the end.

I'm going to work very hard to make my future woman promise I get one detail completely mine at our wedding.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Aug 19, 2024
Cheese cake. Specifically my mothers recipe. I find others not worth the plate they are set upon, but my mothers is a joy I used to ask for every year. The whole family did for a splendid twenty years of my life.

And then she turned vegan.
Solace​(dom male)
3 weeks ago • Aug 23, 2024
Solace​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2024
I actually lament it a little.

The Gentleman who started that thread disappeared soon after the drama started. He never returned. The hazing worked, the man is gone and the community successfully convinced someone they don't belong here.

What a shame.
Sweet Minx​(sub female)
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Aug 23, 2024
That guy was actually a long term member. I just dont think he posted often. I'm not sure how often he visited. But yeah. That's kinda the point of all the drama lately. Seems a lot of us would like members to behave a bit differently.
zipties​(switch female)
zipties​(switch female) • Aug 23, 2024
Hey.. days late but I want In on the cake fight... needs to be some cupcakes added for good equal balance of cake distribution through out the crowd. Just saying my glory days of playing softball just might come in handy!
I'mME
3 weeks ago • Aug 25, 2024
I'mME • Aug 25, 2024
@ SweetMinx

You are the only person that has stepped up and spoken the truth about the rimming forum.

I see that the same folks are still weaving BS around what occurred.

And no one addressed the fact that they (the OP) in words excluded part of the population. It wasn't done through innuendo, like some see around every corner here but on paper so to speak.

It's also funny how another member here has skates clear of these rewriting the facts.

I will never stand by while people make shit up that didn't happen. I would stand up for you and anyone else that happened to.

Have a good evening.