Online now
Online now

Forum Fightclub

Sweet Minx​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • Aug 25, 2024
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Aug 25, 2024
I'mME wrote:
@ SweetMinx

You are the only person that has stepped up and spoken the truth about the rimming forum.

I see that the same folks are still weaving BS around what occurred.

And no one addressed the fact that they (the OP) in words excluded part of the population. It wasn't done through innuendo, like some see around every corner here but on paper so to speak.

It's also funny how another member here has skates clear of these rewriting the facts.

I will never stand by while people make shit up that didn't happen. I would stand up for you and anyone else that happened to.

Have a good evening.

I try to be accurate always but we all interpret text differently. I also really really try not to be judgey but I know there's times I fail at that too. All we can do is try and be better, ya know?

I think sometimes our opinions and assumptions influence us and perhaps we don't act the way we wanted. Idk why I'm babbling. I know you've been on here a long time ImMe. I know you have a strong and influential voice at the cage. And I really do think you don't have bad intentions but you do try to get your point across when you have something to say. I'm that way too. Like it drives me nuts lol.

I guess what I'm saying is I know you have difficulties here too sometimes and I bet there are times you also feel unwelcome or hurt or upset or frustrated. But we all do need you here and you are welcome here icon_smile.gif
(Not like I'm the official welcome committee or anything). But if I hugged you, you may hurt me so I'm using words πŸ˜….

Have a wonderful weekend! πŸͺ·
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 25, 2024
Sweet Minx wrote:
I'mME wrote:
@ SweetMinx

You are the only person that has stepped up and spoken the truth about the rimming forum.

I see that the same folks are still weaving BS around what occurred.

And no one addressed the fact that they (the OP) in words excluded part of the population. It wasn't done through innuendo, like some see around every corner here but on paper so to speak.

It's also funny how another member here has skates clear of these rewriting the facts.

I will never stand by while people make shit up that didn't happen. I would stand up for you and anyone else that happened to.

Have a good evening.

I try to be accurate always but we all interpret text differently. I also really really try not to be judgey but I know there's times I fail at that too. All we can do is try and be better, ya know?

I think sometimes our opinions and assumptions influence us and perhaps we don't act the way we wanted. Idk why I'm babbling. I know you've been on here a long time ImMe. I know you have a strong and influential voice at the cage. And I really do think you don't have bad intentions but you do try to get your point across when you have something to say. I'm that way too. Like it drives me nuts lol.

I guess what I'm saying is I know you have difficulties here too sometimes and I bet there are times you also feel unwelcome or hurt or upset or frustrated. But we all do need you here and you are welcome here icon_smile.gif
(Not like I'm the official welcome committee or anything). But if I hugged you, you may hurt me so I'm using words πŸ˜….

Have a wonderful weekend! πŸͺ·

Sweet Minx,

It's the gd 4th time trying to reply. The first one I almost completed, it was a good one. I got interrupted and it went wherever these things go when you leave the page.

Thank you for your words. I am not a voice for the Cage, there are plenty of other people here that write better and have more experience. I will put out MY thoughts and I be damned if I let anyone change my words, rewrite what I said, tell me to be quiet, or act like my parent in any other form.

I read the OP's question, I read their profile, then I read their question again. Then I asked 2 questions.

You ever get DM's and right off the bat or it could take a minute or two you realize that it's someone trying to get entertain some part of themselves at someone else's expense. I don't care what degree it is, minor to major. Just because this is a BDSM platform doesn't mean anybody has to entertain anyone else fetishes in DM's or fucking forum questions.

There are men & women who engage in this. The women play slightly different games, but it's all games.

Had people stuck to the facts in that particular forum, we could have had a conversation.

But instead, the same people make shit up, change the facts, contradicting themselves.

So sweet Minx, I'm never going to stand down while people lie. Something is wrong someone that writes bullshit when the what happened is right there in black and white.

Then others jump on the wagon and there is an undercurrent here that I picked up on. Like I'm some man hater.

They couldn't be further from the fucking truth if they tried.
Quite the opposite. Places that I go online and male bashing writings, about 4 months ago I started stopping and commenting.

Imagine how that goes. I love men.
The idea that all men are toxic is fucking ridiculous. Do some men have that victim mentality, yep, just like some women.
I'm not a fan of either group. I believe in self-accountability.

Why is a grown man leaving emojis being an asshole! We chatted, I didn't realize I was the enemy, duly NOTED.
Then another sticking his nobody nose (knows) into this situation trying to call me out and criticize me.

GET THIS, I notated your latest comment.

WHAT TF is that. Did somebody leave them in charge? What are they in charge of? Not themselves.

I love hugs, that's how me and my people greet each other.

I don't paddycake my thoughts and I don't paddy cake adults.

I answer questions when someone ask.

I like discussions not adults that slide around and rewrite narratives, poking people.

And depending on what they say, they may get poked themselves.
I told you in the beginning that I saw you and appreciated your forum questions.

Do people have to agree? What a boring world a d not authentic would that be.

Although that is exactly what the Puppet Masters want.

I've written more than I intended to but I'm leaving it.

So S.M.
Hugs to you. ☺️
Sweet Minx​(sub female)
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Aug 25, 2024
vv V vv wrote:
πŸ’©πŸ™€πŸ₯·πŸΌπŸ§ŒπŸ§›πŸ»β€β™‚️

You're a shit disturber lol
Miki​(masochist female)
3 weeks ago • Aug 26, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Aug 26, 2024
vv V vv wrote:

... but he makes sense...

I think..
IngΓ©nue{VK}
3 weeks ago • Aug 26, 2024
IngΓ©nue{VK} • Aug 26, 2024
Was this fun? Did anyone win? Were there casualties? Whose lives have been changed?

So many questions when I just want cake.
I'mME
2 weeks ago • Aug 27, 2024
I'mME • Aug 27, 2024
Miki wrote:
vv V vv wrote:

I think..

Miki,

What is he making sense about?
Miki​(masochist female)
2 weeks ago • Aug 27, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Aug 27, 2024
I'mME wrote:
Miki wrote:
vv V vv wrote:

I think..

Miki,

What is he making sense about?

Whatever caused "Sweet Minx" to call him a shit disturber.

The string of emojis seem self-explanatory. But that's just IMHO