Online now
Online now

Fun times

rosethorn​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 20, 2018

Fun times

rosethorn​(sub female) • Oct 20, 2018
Hi I was having a chat to a few people in chat the other day and we started to exchange stories or some of the funny situations you can get into in this lifestyle. So for example someone fell out of a car after smacking her head on the roof... or such as visiting the bf parents and being spotted on the stairs by the next door neighbour... or that food wasn't the only thing eaten off the table.. feel free to share or not, I imagine there are some funny stories that could be shared if your happy too. icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Oct 21, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 21, 2018
I love these posts.

When I was new to wax play and used emergency candles!!!

When I slammed a bottom against the wall and cracked the wall.
Then I cut off their clothes and the pants ended up on the ceiling fan.

My bottom cutting a load fart just when the dungeon went silent.

When my love came up with "sandwich play ". Very advanced play for tired organizers after an event. You wanna be extra hard core- pass the mayo.
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2018
Sandwich play... love that idea. Nothing better than snacks after. Pants on the ceiling fan sounds funny in all honesty.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
light fittings Vs Floggers: in my house after decades of play, the Flogger sessions are well in the lead now, with light fitting scoring about four replacements. Nothing says hard core like being showered hot shards of glass! Canned or recessed lighting you are our friend.

oh and who can forget in early days: the dislocated shoulder from the tangled flogger getting caught of the door knob. Always remember when taking Mistress to the ER to remove the corset first!

Heavy rope sessions and the power goes out! Now the torch lives in the play first aide kit.

thanks Rosethorn you've brought up some giggle worthy moments.
We are all human and these moments remind us all.......just how human we really are LOL
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2018
Thank you for sharing x. I hadn't thought of light fittings, that's a really good point. Its a good idea with the torch too. I hope Mistress was okay. As concerning as those moments can be, you cant really help but laugh as they are just absurd in some ways. x