Online now
Online now

Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Jan 25, 2017

Meeting People on THE CAGE & Saying Hi!

Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 25, 2017
It's great to see so many new members and profiles popping up every day!  We're looking forward to hanging out in THE CAGE with all of you.  Some new members have asked how to get to know others and it's just as simple as it looks.  Most people are here to chat at minimum and many are here to find play partners or more.  So reach out and send a message, create a classified ad, hang out in our chat rooms, or just get chatting on our forums (heads up we will delete any classified ad type forum posts since these aren't really discussion topics).  Use our members search or peruse the classifieds to find people in your area or with similar interests. We think you'll be pleased at the friendly atmosphere here at THE CAGE.

Good luck in your search - oh and feel free to say hi in this thread!
    The most loved post in topic
Wolf​(dom male)
7 years ago • Feb 5, 2017
Wolf​(dom male) • Feb 5, 2017
Excellent post, and greetings to all, im pretty laid back and love to socialize about the lifestyle and life .Hit me up.
Zoe Hubbard
7 years ago • Feb 5, 2017

HI THERE EVERYONE!

Zoe Hubbard • Feb 5, 2017
I wanted to say "Hi" and join the forum chat. I joined today, Feb . 5 and have completed a fairly detailed profile I will not repeat here. I have been involved in several sites in depth and am impressed how this is put together. I look forward to helping build the site with my participation.
DrWakko
7 years ago • Feb 7, 2017
DrWakko • Feb 7, 2017
Hello from the Northern California area (Chico). You can not only find me here, but if you attend events in the Northern California area or Nevada area (will try to make Washington State events too) you can run into me and my girl/s (we are looking for a third in a triad). I also teach classes from time to time. Send me a message if you would like more info on what classes I teach.

DW
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Feb 7, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 7, 2017
Great to have you all here! I'll do my little intro here too - I am a female dominant from Calgary Canada currently living in the UK in a fem led relationship. I'm also one of the admins of The Cage so if you need some help please let me know. I'm not looking for any thing else in the way of D/s dynamics but I am very interested in friends, conversations, and learning from each other. Looking forward to getting to know you all as we go along. Thanks for being here with us at The Cage!
lil_dirtysugar​(sub gender fluid)
7 years ago • Feb 22, 2017
Greetings to all from the styx. Have never posted on a forum before.. but hope to learn from my experiences here. Sharing of thoughts and experiences, just wanting to grow and see where this is leading a sissy
Wolf​(dom male)
7 years ago • Feb 23, 2017
Wolf​(dom male) • Feb 23, 2017
maria just ask questions and join chat look at the blogs, classifieds and forum youll be fine