Online now
Online now

Open D/S Relationships

AugustMonae​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 24, 2018

Open D/S Relationships

AugustMonae​(sub female) • Oct 24, 2018
Hey dudes and dudettes, I always wondered about open D/S relationships irl. What's you guys experience with that or wishes and what's it like having a D/S relationship irl?
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
5 years ago • Oct 25, 2018
Hello August ^_^

I think open relationships are open relationships no matter what kind of dynamic you have. It will be different for everyone depending on what the couple or group are fulfilled and happy with.

Personally i think that a Dom/Domme with many subs is easier to sustain than a sub with many Dom/Dommes. But its still person to person. I think open relationships are a fun and beautiful thing as long as everyone involved is honest, aware and happy with each other's choices. This is for emotional health as well as physical health. Also, honesty and respect are key parts of any trusting relationship icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Oct 26, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 26, 2018
There are many aspects to real time nonmonogmy.

Emotional- physical- psychological

My love has always said that although love is a never ending resource- time, effort, energy are finite.

Being open is different for everyone.

The rules are different for every person.

Are you looking for how ppl negotiate being open and D/s?

The type of time and planning it can take?

When it goes wrong?

When it goes right?

Emotional backlash?

Time management?

I know you asked for stories - if you could narrow what kind of stories that might help ppl to know what your looking for.