Online now
Online now

Bum play & impotence

TheJackdaw​(switch male){Collared}
5 years ago • Oct 27, 2018

Bum play & impotence

Okay so here’s the thing... I love the feeling of being plugged and pegged and having the old p-spot tickled but as soon my partner or myself starts working on my bottom, my erection just goes south. In fact, it renders my penis useless for about a good half hour after play. I would love for us to explore bum play further but i reckon it puts the mrs off as she knows what it’ll do - despite knowing that I’m enjoying it quite immensely!

Does anyone have any experience of this or any advice on how to maintain an erection during bum play?
TheJackdaw​(switch male){Collared}
5 years ago • Oct 28, 2018
Hi thanks for your reply!

We’ve not tried cock rings so that will be worth a try. We’ll add them to our next set of investments. Any recommendations on good types or ones to avoid? The magic wand brings me to climax but doesn’t make me hard. Our smallest beads and plugs diminish my member all the same so hopefully greediness is not the issue lol.
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Oct 28, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 28, 2018
Cock rings are very individual.

I would start with the least expensive and see what works for you.

I was suggesting vibration not electricity:)

Have you tried a vibrator to you cock?
Reclusive​(sub male)
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2019
Reclusive​(sub male) • Apr 27, 2019
If cock rings don’t work, see a urologist about ways you can stay erect and hard. Penile injections are super effective and can maintain an erection for up to 2 to 3 hours until orgasm. It is safe and minimal discomfort injecting medication.
VWS
VWS
VWS • Apr 27, 2019
Does simply having your anus touched affect your erection?

Perhaps you might try having your partner touch and caress you there with the understanding that there will be no penetration. See how that feels/works.

If you do manage to maintain or recover your erection under those circumstances, no not jump right back to penetration. Keep going with just touching. Try masturbating, having your partner masturbate you, or even oral sex (depending on preferences) to orgasm. Gradual steps.

Does the idea (not sensation) of being anally penetrated by someone else have negative connotations for you? How do you feel if you touch yourself anally while masturbating?
Reclusive​(sub male)
Reclusive​(sub male) • Apr 27, 2019
Reclusive wrote:
If cock rings don’t work, see a urologist about ways you can stay erect and hard. Penile injections are super effective and can maintain an erection for up to 2 to 3 hours until orgasm. It is safe and minimal discomfort injecting medication.
    The most loved post in topic