Online now
Online now

What is your favorite type of play?

BDSM DOM​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 16, 2018

What is your favorite type of play?

BDSM DOM​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2018
As we all know, there is several types of play in the BDSM lifestyle. Ranging from Role play to knife play and so many others. So with this topic feel free to mention any types of play you like as a favorite or like to use often. There is no boundaries on this topic. Just say what you feel / like. I am quite sure the answers will vary alot. As we all have our kinks that we like. Also feel free to mention toys you like. Like i said there is no boundaries. I know this a short worded topic, but its open to all interested.

This topic is also open to being just you and your love or you can include your sub / slave in as well
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 16, 2018
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2018
I love so many kinds of play. I enjoy seeing how subs respond to different kinds of touch, finding those places on her body she loves being touched, teased, played with. Using different kinds of toys or instruments with different surfaces, shapes, and sizes. Love to blindfold her, maybe tie her hands behind her back, and use my touch, voice, mouth, to slowly bring her into subspace. I like taking my time and watching and listening to her as she processes what is happening.

Then I also love safe and sane public play. All kinds. One time I found out my sub was going out for drinks after work with her co-workers. I went to the bar and got a seat where we could see each other. I texted her things I wanted her to do, silly things, nothing to extreme, but just playfully things.

I like play....the toys and things matter less even though I love toys. My current favorite is vibrators you can control over the net...so much fun...
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Nov 17, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 17, 2018
My go to was flogging for a long time.

Now I change a lot.

With one play partner its rough body play.
With another its CBT
With another saline, needles combined with electrical

My absolute favorite BDSM activity is service.