Online now
Online now

Kinkshaming and CGL/ABDL

KittenInPink​(sub trans woman)
5 years ago • Nov 27, 2018

Kinkshaming and CGL/ABDL

CGL/ABDL

Hello,
I was wondering peoples view on the ddlg and abdl community as Ive recently been told that we are hated within the BDSM community as a whole. As someone whos seemingly never had someone bat an eye at my kittenplay, slave-dom, etc within the community as far as hate and vitriol goes this suprised me. Whats up with that type of thing? Is abdl and ddlg looked down on as "too weird"?Discussion open happy to chat with anyone interested in talking.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 27, 2018
No matter what you do there will be a section of folks that hate it.

I find this to be regional.
What is more accepted in one area is less in another.

I also find that as more players admit to liking something and/or do it more in public the acceptance rate goes up.
Shiro​(sub female)
Shiro​(sub female) • Nov 27, 2018
Anyone who has baby talked to their mate has engaged in ageplay. I would even venture to say that any person who has called a sexual partner "Daddy," vanilla or not, has engaged in ageplay. And I'm a kitten (guess I love bestiality now hmmm-sarcasm*), we are very much considered dd/lg, so I let that stigma live where it lives, in the brain of an insecure person. My master isn't a pedophile, he's actually 14 years younger than I am. But it fulfills his manhood/domhood to be able to care of things for me, and the vulnerability I give him as part of my submissiveness fills his heart and makes him feel like the most loving, empowered master he can be.

And I get to be a sexy feline and pretend and have fun!

"Haters gonna hate, taters gonna potate" - - random internet shitposter circa 2005
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
I don't have anything against these kinks as a base concept at all. I have lots of little girl friends! However, what I truly loath about lots of little is that, unlike most other fetishists, is that they drag others into their little world without consent.

Insisting on talking like babies in forums and chats and everywhere else when it's not appropriate is aggravating. And if you ask them politely not to, they throw tantrums. Littles that keep their baby talk to themselves or within the confines of their dynamic are just fine. I feel the same about pets that attempt to communicate in conversations with animal sounds.

If you're an adult human, please communicate with the adult human public as an adult human. You can talk about diapers or tails or whatever with adult human words, and that's cool. Tawkin wike a witto baby bowt your paci and bwankie, or just meowing at me is beyond irritating.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Nov 27, 2018
I think the thing that freaks out those who aren’t in age play is the term “Daddy” and making it sexual. When I came out as a Daddy Dom and Big people thought that I wanted a little because I was a pedophile. Even though I never had sex with my little when she was in little head space, people gave me funny looks.

The littles communities are growing and it’s more the newer people coming in that get a little weirded out by littles. Those who have been around awhile understand them and let the littles do their thing.

Also groups like little scouts help bring attention to littles and the good they can do in the community.
MasterBear​(other butch)
Daddy/girl-grl is not neccessary age play.

My Daddy side is very nurturing- but I dont do age play.
Its something that I access from time to time to give bear hugs.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 27, 2018
Just saw a mug in a big supermarket yesterday saying “ I am an adult but not a real adult”!!
Ok not sure where he hate come from we are all in the same big boat floating around the globe. If it’s not your kink leave it and look somewhere else. I am not a Daddy Dom but use to have a sub who sometime when feeling down called me Daddy and I was indulging her by reply with baby girl. She was not into regression but just need a big mental hug.
I agreed as what’s being said above either some part of the hemisphere it’s acceptable other part not, due to ignorance.
Meg, unless it’s a rule not behaving this way I don’t see the problem, just don’t reply or leave the chat room ?
MasterBear​(other butch)
I find the concept that people would find a daddy Daddy/Do/me to be a pedophile interesting.

I can easily see the link except then we have to make all of other links the same way. Me being a Master of a person of color does not mean that I want slavery to return to our everyday lives. Or that I view POC as less then and in need of Mastery.

If people that enjoy rape scenes that does not mean that they want to be raped or to rape someone out of their negotiated space.

Quite frankly pedophiles don't want adults that have a child side. They want a child.

I'm kind of mulling over the thought process that someone that does kid talk to their spouses is engaging in age play.

I think that that might be just a little bit of a leap. Kiddie talk for fun or comfort can be just that. But I view age play as something that is more negotiated and well-defined with roles. Now I could be short-sighted and seeing it wrong.

On a side note I do kiddie talk to my horses. Last I checked I do not engage in play with them.

Giggle
MasterBear wrote:

I'm kind of mulling over the thought process that someone that does kid talk to their spouses is engaging in age play.

I think that that might be just a little bit of a leap. Kiddie talk for fun or comfort can be just that. But I view age play as something that is more negotiated and well-defined with roles. Now I could be short-sighted and seeing it wrong.

On a side note I do kiddie talk to my horses. Last I checked I do not engage in play with them.

Agreed. Talking in baby talk does not an ageplayer one make. If that's true, then I'm into ageplay.
With my cat.
At the dinner table.
With my parents.
Because she has witto itty bitty baby toesies.
And I want to eats them.

That's not ageplay. It's rhetorical idiot talk that most people do to things they really love, including love interests.

That being said, I don't think I've ever baby talked a horse. They are such graceful, elegant creatures, that even baby talking a foal would feel strange! Also, I'm envious that you have horses for baby talking<3
FabSeverus wrote:

Meg, unless it’s a rule not behaving this way I don’t see the problem, just don’t reply or leave the chat room ?

The thing is, Littles aren't actually children. There adults. Just like slaves aren't actually slaves, they're free. Masters don't OWN anyone, puppies and kittens are, in fact, humans. It's all a mental state.

If a domme started calling everyone in a chat room her little bitch boys, regardless of their roles, people would take issue. When subs start throwing groveling around to everyone, they're asked not to. Daddys aren't allowed to call dommes baby girl. People are generally expected to talk to each other as equals until negotiated otherwise. So why is it okay for someone to speak to everyone the way that they speak to their daddy/mommy? It's not. I didn't agree to be some randos mommy.

As I said before, I don't hate Littles. I hate adults who are actually childish and don't understand that general rules of respect apply to them.
    The most loved post in topic