Online now
Online now

Recently Chastised (Owned)

LoyalAsianSub​(sub male){Collared}
5 years ago • Nov 28, 2018

Recently Chastised (Owned)

I am so grateful to come across this platform and really excited to begin my journey as a beta submissive male. A little about me:
I am 30 South Asian submissive male currently pursuing a doctorate in the United States. I have come from a country where exhibiting sexual desires is not as free as it is in the US. I am really grateful that I have finally accumulated enough courage to explore my submissive/beta/cuckold side in a relationship. From a very young age, I had this inner desire of pleasing. I am a pleaser by nature and I genuinely feel extremely happy when I am a giver and my act of giving brings happiness to the face of someone. Like many of us, we have subdued our sexual desires for too long and we are pretending to be someone else. Well, pretense can only take you as far and it leaves a deep place of unsatisfaction in your life which makes you feel the longing for something more. For some, it can be spiritual, for others it can be sexual. For me, it is both. We won't talk about spiritual submission since this website is not for that, but we will talk about sexual submission. I am very excited to begin this journey with my dominant partner. She is white in her early 30s and a gorgeous blonde woman who has commanded me to call her PRINCESS and she truly is like one. We met on an online dating app about 2 weeks ago and it has quickly developed into something very intense relationship where I am feeling deeply connected to her, ready to kneel at her every command and obey her like a true princess. She commanded me to order a chastity lock and it has just arrived!! I can't wait to begin this journey where I am feeling excited and fear at the same time.
I am also looking forward to connecting with like minded members here. I have been claimed, so I am not looking to meet anyone from here without her permission. Please be genuine.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 28, 2018
ok, I dont want to sound negative but within two weeks you are collared and owned by a princess who ordered you to buy something....?
this is fast, sound, smell and look like a crash training to me.
in my opinion
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 28, 2018
Congradts on your journey!!!

I am so happy that you are coming into your self.

Looking forward to reading your posts in the future!
@ Fabseverus

I really appreciate your concern but it wasn't her who sped up things. It was me. Maybe I am naive, well, I am willing to learn with experience but part of this whole process is to trust my dom and I fully trust here. She is definitely not scam and she has proven she is real and never into money
5 years ago • Dec 10, 2018
So! its been roughly 25 days and I am really feeling very proud to say that my mistress is very happy with my behavior /performance so far! She has repeatedly told me how other subs only used to play when they were horny whereas I try to obey her command in every way possible (horny or not horny). It is slowly evolving and I am so excited! As a token of my appreciation for letting me serve her, for allowing me the honor to be on my knees and graciously accept any commands she give me, I have gifted her a massage coupon! I really want to see her happy!!!! and did I say I am sooooooo excited!!!
    The most loved post in topic