Online now
Online now

Public Play- Fantasy comes to life

sweetestsarahxoxo​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 30, 2018

Public Play- Fantasy comes to life

Tomorrow my fantasy is coming true. I am gonna get ready and look cute. Make sure I shave and wear a cute outfit. I go to the coffee shop where I am meeting a man i don’t know. We meet on here. I sit in a corner with a book. I don’t know who he is or wear he is. Finally, a man comes up to me and ask about my book. He sit down and we do small talk. I lean over so my cleavage is showing. Hey accidentally touches me. He is trying to see my reaction. He eventually puts his hands on my knee. We continue to talk. He starts to move his hand on my knee further up my skirt. Slowly reaching under my skirt. He finds out I am not wearing any panties. He then gently goes near it. Not yet touching. Teasing me. Over and over. Till he finally touches my pussy. I can’t wait to see what happens from their. I can’t wait Daddy.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
If this isn’t a pure fantasy, I hope you have taken precautions. Do you have a safe call ? Are friends tracking you ? Do they have a phrase that lets them know to call the police ?

Have boundaries been discussed with this person ? Is he aware of your limits ? Have you discussed how far you are willing to take things ? Have you made plans for all contingencies ?
    The most loved post in topic
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
sweetestsarahxoxo wrote:
Yes i have done that all. It’s just a fantasy being played out. He knows me well and we have build trust. I have safe place, people tracking and ect. I appreciate the advice.

*breathes sigh of relief before returning to unpacking moving boxes* I appreciate you reassuring me. Starting to get freaked out about safety in my old age because of the horror stories that I have heard.

Knowing that you have planned and everything is safe makes it so much easier to enjoy fantasies. When everything is done ahead of time and maximum safety is assured, there aren’t any nagging thoughts in the back of heads. Enjoy your meeting and have fun.
Miki
5 years ago • Dec 2, 2018
Miki • Dec 2, 2018
sweetestsarahxoxo wrote:
Yes i have done that all. It’s just a fantasy being played out. He knows me well and we have build trust. I have safe place, people tracking and ect. I appreciate the advice.

You had me on the first post where you wrote "a man I do not know". Hence the follow up about safe zones, people monitoring and all that. He knows you well so I'll assume you know him well-- just not by sight.

I am glad as well that precautions are in place because not to offend anyone on here, you never know who is on the other end of the line until you meet them and get to see them as they behave in a natural environment... You might be going out with a bear whose name is neither Yogi nor Smokey.

Just Sayin'.

… and in the spirit of fairness ---dudes who go to meet a woman sight unseen also ought to take precautions.. There are times when you might find yourself walking out the door with something on your arm that you wouldn't get much of a kick scraping off your shoe.

Again "Just Sayin'"..