Online now
Online now

Doms and feelings for subs

Wolf​(dom male)
7 years ago • Feb 3, 2017

Doms and feelings for subs

Wolf​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2017
What are the extent of your feelings for your subs.Are you able to shut off your feelings and not developed an attachment. How do you deal with multiple subs and the intamacy that develops naturally. Subs chime in as well.
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Feb 4, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 4, 2017
Great topic Wolf - thanks for starting this thread!

I've had a few different types of D/s relationships over the years: a full on D/s romantic relationship, service submissives, pets/play things, and...let's just call them beasts. Perhaps my categorization makes it easy for me to keep my feelings appropriate to the relationship. For example, I've never been in love with a service submissive or pet, although I've certainly felt affection for them and in at least one instance loved them in a non romantic sense. As for beasts, the nature of the relationship absolves me of any need to nurture affection. In fact, affection in this type of dynamic can be contrary to, or detract from the relationship. It is liberating to allow yourself to revel in your sadism and treat the beast as what they are. However there still has to be some sensible care and concern for your partner, love or not.
    The most loved post in topic
HeSaidHunt​(switch female)
7 years ago • Feb 23, 2017
HeSaidHunt​(switch female) • Feb 23, 2017
I think Evangeline is on the right track, it all comes down to the relationship. I punish my sub because I care, I take my sub out of his comfort zone because I want him to discover more about himself. I'm married to my sub and had step outside my zones of limits to degrade him, I am not into degradation but to teach my sub empathy I required my sub to experience for a full day the hurt, humiliation, the low self- esteem one can only experience from a loved one who doesn't take care of your emotions, speaks without care, and toys with you sexualy making you feel the fool. Lets just say the lesson was a success and I now have an outfit for him if he ever needs reminding. I didn't do this to me or him because I didn't care. I did this because I love my sub and want him to be the best person he can. and sometimes the punishment fits the crime. but that just my opinion and I think I'm a bit on the bias side of caring