Online now
Online now

All Doms

Wolf​(dom male)
7 years ago • Feb 3, 2017

All Doms

Wolf​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2017
Greetings to all Doms here.
I personally love the site and want to grow it.I have been on too many sites that are just not what i want. This site is new and we have a chance to help make it what we want it to be. So do not be shy , speak up here in this post and lets get to know each other. Communication is the key to all. I personally am looking foreward to meeting all of you and sharing . If we come together and present ourselves united we will make a difference, i.e being able to have a Dom only group. This is my life and i want a home for me to grow and thrive while helping my kindred do the same.
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Feb 4, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 4, 2017
Thanks for your participation Wolf! I look forward to chatting with you and others in these forums and learning from each other.
Ancientruins​(dom male)
7 years ago • Feb 4, 2017
Ancientruins​(dom male) • Feb 4, 2017
Love to get involved and share. sounds like a great idea. Not on site as much as i would like to be, but certianly willing to participate. Looking forward to hearing from others.
Misdee​(dom female)
7 years ago • Feb 5, 2017
Misdee​(dom female) • Feb 5, 2017
I am learning good things from everyone sharing. I appreciate all the wisdom and questions. It is excellent brain food !!

Thank you !
    The most loved post in topic