Online now
Online now

Breast & Pussy Bondage

nvrbontyme​(sub female)
5 years ago • Dec 12, 2018

Breast & Pussy Bondage

nvrbontyme​(sub female) • Dec 12, 2018
I'm not new to the lifestyle. I have been in the lifestyle for 10+ yrs. My Dom & I have recently to started play with breast bondage. We both enjoy it very much. Now we want to add some pussy torture/bondage. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd like the imput. I want to make sure I please my Dom in everyway
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 12, 2018
Clothespins, sewing labia shut, flogging , caning, needle corset, spreader bars with double penetration, saline injections, sewing labia shut with stuff inside the labia(ice), ginger dildo, predicament bondage with labia , piercing, wax.

Would you like more ?
    The most loved post in topic
TakenLower
TakenLower • Dec 12, 2018
Be careful with the breast bondage, deep purpling has been tied to breast cancer.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
MasterBear wrote:
Clothespins, sewing labia shut, flogging , caning, needle corset, spreader bars with double penetration, saline injections, sewing labia shut with stuff inside the labia(ice), ginger dildo, predicament bondage with labia , piercing, wax.

Would you like more ?

Damn... *Bows to your sadist*
Savida​(other female)
Savida​(other female) • Dec 12, 2018
@Fudbar....I share your enthusiasm for @MasterBear’s creativity!

*makes nervous scared excited heart eyes at that list*
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Dec 12, 2018
@Tala

I do not mean to be argumentative, however, that is not true

Traumatic breast injury can be the result of anything that causes damage to the breast tissue. Most traumatic breast injuries do not cause significant side effects, but rare complications can include severe bleeding. No research suggests breast injury can cause cancer.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322817.php
Bunnie
Bunnie • Dec 12, 2018
Great list @ MasterBear icon_smile.gif
Clamps as well... clovers if you’re feeling particularly up for pain.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 12, 2018
MasterBear wrote:
@Tala

I do not mean to be argumentative, however, that is not true

Traumatic breast injury can be the result of anything that causes damage to the breast tissue. Most traumatic breast injuries do not cause significant side effects, but rare complications can include severe bleeding. No research suggests breast injury can cause cancer.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322817.php

My understanding is the jury is still out regarding this, so there is no clear cut answer either way. A case of Risk Aware Kink, weigh up the possible risks and do or dont. For me I don't.